outlook folders.

shankar.c@...

Dear all, greetings.

Hope all are doing grate.

As the subject line says, I having some confusions on the folders on outlook.

Let me try to explain my problems.

Actually, I have configured the 2 accounts on my outlook. One is office mails and another 1 is my personal account.

Now, the issue is, some times, when ever I am getting the new mail to my personal account, the same copy of the mail is also getting displayed on the office mail inbox folder.

Also, I have subscribed for couple of mailing lists and willing to segregate the mails on different folders.

This may bee off topic, but, possible, can some 1 help me to complete this task asap.