From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Coverdell
Sent: November 19, 2016 6:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: editing a draft in windows live mail

I have my windows live mail set to receive all of my gmail messages in one folder. When I save a draft I cannot edit it. Pressing a key on the keyboard causes Jaws to try and perform some sort of function. Why is this? If I tried I could probably edit that same draft on my pac mate but I’d like to do this on the pc.

Please send your reply to rmcover74@... separately since I don’t receive email copies of the digest anymore.

Regards,

Ryan Coverdell

Ryan,

           How you receive your messages should have nothing to do with drafts being saved in the Drafts folder.

           As an aside, and I think it needs to be said as a general point, it is rude to ask for help in public, in a forum where others may be experiencing the same problem or problems and be helped by the answers, and immediately request private responses.  I won't do that, period.  If you need to turn on digests or to follow your own single thread rather than a digest via the web interface that's what you should be doing.
--
Brian

         ~ William James