Topics

locked check Jaws 2018 very strange typing in email

O.Addison Gethers

I will put in subject line by Check

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 9:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: FW: check

Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 8:10 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io'

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison

Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 12:56 PM
To: o.addisongethers@...
Subject: check

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Dave...

O,
I don't understand your typing, either. Try using better punctuation, and then computer reboot.
Dave
Oregonite, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 11:39
Subject: Re: check Jaws 2018 very strange typing in email

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Groups.Io

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

Rick Mladek

Is your keyboard wireless? If so, either the usb adaptor is losing signal or the batteries in your keyboard need replaced.

Rick

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

O,

I don't understand your typing, either. Try using better punctuation, and then computer reboot.

Dave

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hi there I have did restart the computer  and shut down the computer too,when I go on email in the morning it’s read properly and understanding butin the afternoon that’s where it’s start acted strange when I typing too. I Have Microsoft office outlooks 2007 email client  ,Do you think I need to do something with jaws setting in email or scan computer with avast for viruses ?

Addison

Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:03 AM

O,

Dave

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I have Microsoft office outlooks 2007 as email cliends  and have avast antivirus  program

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:14 AM

Is your keyboard wireless? If so, either the usb adaptor is losing signal or the batteries in your keyboard need replaced.

Rick

Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:03 AM

O,

Dave

Addison

Dan Longmore

Hi, it sounds like windows may not be dumping some programs from memory after you use them. At mid day or when the problem starts try a restart of the Microsoft program, or even rebooting the whole computer. Have a great day 

From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 2:16 PM

Hi there I have did restart the computer  and shut down the computer too,when I go on email in the morning it’s read properly and understanding butin the afternoon that’s where it’s start acted strange when I typing too. I Have Microsoft office outlooks 2007 email client  ,Do you think I need to do something with jaws setting in email or scan computer with avast for viruses ?

Addison

Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:03 AM

O,

Dave

Addison