Topics

locked check Jaws 2018 very strange typing in email

O.Addison Gethers

I will put in subject line by Check

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 9:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: FW: check

From: Addison Gethers [mailto:O.AddisonGethers@...]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 8:10 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io'

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison