From: Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 12:56 PM
To: o.addisongethers@...
Subject: check

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

O.Addison Gethers

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

Randy Barnett

try thunderbird. It works well with screenreaders.

On 5/3/2019 5:09 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello  All I’m using jaws 2018 with desktop computer window10 ,I don’t have no idea why jaws not reading the message right when I send myself new message while I was typing I knew there was something not saying right then keep on typing when I finished then I send it . I hope someone can tell me what’s the problem could be? I have some sighter friend who I have been new message telling me they don’t understand the message .

Addison

Well hiisday,May 3rdI as hoeing this message illreadt properywith jawand it wavery tng jas wnoreaiproperl

O.Addison Gethers

I don’t want to try thunderbirds