Office 365 invitation received

Rick Mladek

Hi,

I'm not sure but who is Pamela Barnett? I received an invitation, from her, where she is sharing her Microsoft 365 program with me. As so damned nice of you to offer this Pam, this truly makes me nervous where I have to click on this tab or that and click to accept your invitation. Am I offering someone to get into my network? As much as I love your offer Pam, I'm nervous as hell to do anything.

Your biggest fan,

Rick

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Hi Pam it’s just the one that pays the subscription so everything is sent under her name. But no it doesn’t allow anyone access to anything it just gives you full access as a licensed user to the office suite that’s it nothing else. And it’s just temporary just let you know if you want to switch if that’s your issue or not. After a few days I’ll disable it. As we use the family plan with Pam gets her subscription and then we have five other ones we can share. And we don’t use all of them so that’s why I can offer you one temporarily.
Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On May 2, 2019, at 3:51 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@neo.rr.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure but who is Pamela Barnett? I received an invitation, from her, where she is sharing her Microsoft 365 program with me. As so damned nice of you to offer this Pam, this truly makes me nervous where I have to click on this tab or that and click to accept your invitation. Am I offering someone to get into my network? As much as I love your offer Pam, I'm nervous as hell to do anything.

Your biggest fan,

Rick

Rick Mladek

Thanks Randy... cleared that up lol...

[...]

Hi, Rick did this make any difference?

On 5/2/2019 12:39 PM, Randy wrote:
[...]

Oopps. Sorry meant for Rick...

On 5/5/2019 12:58 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Have not even had the time to deal with this... Thanks nevertheless...

[...]

OK, Good luck with this issue.