From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 9:28 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: saving a power point file

Hello, I use to be able to save a power point file to a PDF file. The save as and export show up as not available. I’m using windows 10 and Jaws2018. I tried locating enable protect so I could turn it off and I cannot find. I’m not sure that would help. Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Palmer Loux

Did you try pressing F6? Try when in your document and hopefully you will in several times of pressing F 6 get to the enable:disable editing pane. Let me know if it works😍
Palmer

--
Palmer from CBVI