Topics

Got an error message when trying to launch jaws 2019.

David Ingram

Hi list members, has anyone gotten an error message after trying to launch the latest jaws 2019 update. How do I get a screen shot and send it to freedomscientific to see if they can fix this! Thank you for any information that you may have concerning this.

Randy Barnett

Next time it happens press windows key + insert + F4. wait a second then do it again.  Now when it asks you to submit an error report select yes and send it.