Jaws history command

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

Using W10 Jaws latest 2019

Can someone inform me of the command  to have Jaws read out the recent speech  history? i.e. the latest words, phrases, sentences etc

How far back does the speech history go?

Thanks

Tom

Mike B.

Hi Tom,

Hold down the Insert key and press the spacebar, let up on both keys and press the letter, H.

Hold down the Insert key and press the spacebar, let up on both keys and press the letter, H.

Can someone inform me of the command  to have Jaws read out the recent speech  history? i.e. the latest words, phrases, sentences etc

How far back does the speech history go?

Thanks

Tom

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. The History command logs fifty entries.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Can someone inform me of the command  to have Jaws read out the recent speech  history? i.e. the latest words, phrases, sentences etc

How far back does the speech history go?

Thanks

Tom

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Thanks for the info Bill.