WordPress and JAWS

Amanda Berkley

Is there a list for Wordpress/JAWS users?

Thanks,
Amanda

Suratim

do you wordpress user? and using JAWS to manage your wordpress website?

--
best and regards,
Suratim

Amanda Berkley

I'm asking for a friend, he's a Wordpress user and manages a couple of
sites that use Wordpress.

On 4/27/19, Suratim <ratimsukses@gmail.com> wrote:
do you wordpress user? and using JAWS to manage your wordpress website?

On 4/28/19, Amanda Berkley <amanda1226@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a list for Wordpress/JAWS users?

Thanks,
Amanda

--
best and regards,
Suratim
Official Telelight's reseller
twitter: @suratim
facebook: fb.me/suratiminfo
whatsapp / telegram: +6281535213878
telegram channel: https://t.me/aksesibel

James Homuth

Nope, but there's way too many posts covering it on this one. If your question's not there, someone probably has the answer.

Is there a list for Wordpress/JAWS users?

Thanks,
Amanda

Shankar.C

Hi there,
This topic has discussed several times on the list, many people shared the resources and the tutorials. Please check the previous archives of the list for more information.
Also, as for my knowledge, there is no mailing list for discussing specifically on the WordPress with jaws.