From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Trouble With Right Alt+Arrow Keys

Sorry if this came across as negative. I didn't mean it that way. privacy is just something that I really don't think people understand right now. Knowledge is power and we are giving it all to profit driven corperations. I don't see that doing us any good.

On 4/25/2019 3:44 PM, Randy wrote:

Well, so being just as bad as the other guy makes it acceptable...
On 4/25/2019 3:41 PM, Dan Longmore wrote:

Cortana can be disabled.  Also, Microsoft is no more  invasive than Google which tracks so much through your browser.

Dan