Jaws 2018 Mozilla firefox portable firefox 62.0 problem

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All,

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

Webvisum does no longer work with any current Firefox versions, I think at best it was maybe version 52 or something or maybe even below that.

To my knowledge the Webvisum extension has not been developed any further in years.

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

JM Casey

I personally never got this add-on to do what it claiemd to do, not even with older versions of Firefox, but others reported success. However it definitely won’t work with Firefox 62, or, as has already been said, any current version of firefox. If you absolutely, and I mean absolutely, must use it, I suppose you could find an older version with which it’s still compatible (pre 57, basically) and just run it when you need one of those things solved. I wouldn’t run it for more than that because by this point it’s a big security risk.

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

Chris

I’m pretty sure that webvisum has been deprecated since around Firefox 55+

So since then its been incompatible with the new Firefox

Check in the addon manager to confirm this

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I didn’t said firefox 65.0 I say Mozilla firefox 62.0 and portable firefox 62.0  because I know firefox 65.0 will not work with webvisum so what’s version of Mozilla firefox I need to worked with webvisum?

I’m pretty sure that webvisum has been deprecated since around Firefox 55+

So since then its been incompatible with the new Firefox

Check in the addon manager to confirm this

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Will Mozilla firefox between version 50-60 will worked with webvisum?

[...]

I remember that I had Mozilla firefox version 44.0 but it’s ask me to update to latest firefox !! Will webvisum works with Mozilla firefox 50-60?

Webvisum does no longer work with any current Firefox versions, I think at best it was maybe version 52 or something or maybe even below that.

To my knowledge the Webvisum extension has not been developed any further in years.

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

Chris

I wrote since Firefox 56 and laterwebvisum will not work

Nothing about 65 or 62

I didn’t said firefox 65.0 I say Mozilla firefox 62.0 and portable firefox 62.0  because I know firefox 65.0 will not work with webvisum so what’s version of Mozilla firefox I need to worked with webvisum?

I’m pretty sure that webvisum has been deprecated since around Firefox 55+

So since then its been incompatible with the new Firefox

Check in the addon manager to confirm this

I am trying to use Webvisum with Mozilla firefox portable 62.0 with jaws 2018 an windows 10.

When I press ctrl+alt+6while in the edit box, webvisum does not preform the ccaptcha?

Can someone please assist me?I using desktop and laptop computer window10

Thank you

Addison

JM Casey

I doubt it. It’s pretty much abandonware now. I mean, you’re welcome to try, but it’s dead software so it depends on how much you feel it’s worth keeping around a very old version of Firefox just so you can use this add-on.