new member.

shankar.c@...

Hello all, greetings.

This is Shankar, from india.

Thanks to moderator for approving my subscription.

cecropia64

Welcome Shankar.� Hope you enjoy the list

Stewart

On 4/20/2019 10:05 AM, shankar.c@tech-accessibility.in wrote:

Hello all, greetings.

This is Shankar, from india.

Thanks to moderator for approving my subscription.

Marty Hutchings

Welcome Shankar.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:05 AM
Subject: new member.

Hello all, greetings.

This is Shankar, from india.

Thanks to moderator for approving my subscription.

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Dan here from Pennsylvania.  Nice to see that you are aboard and the list has a growing world connection.

Dan

Thanks to moderator for approving my subscription.

Bob Hicks

Welcome aboard!  Enjoy!

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit

Thanks to moderator for approving my subscription.