VLC Media player

Richard Turner

Using Jaws 2019, Win 10, how does one play an entire DVD, or at least the actual movie and not all the previews, etc.

I can get it playing, but it seems to get stuck in the loop and I’ve gone through the various menus, but haven’t quite figured it out.

Any tips would be useful.

Richard

Randy Barnett

Its been a long time but I think if you do a right click on the video you will get a menu with audio for Described audio tracks for example as well as chapter selection. Like I said its been a long time since I used VLC.On 4/19/2019 6:03 AM, Richard Turner wrote: