What is this crap?

Michael Munn

Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.
All comments are greatly appreciate it.
best regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

Randy Barnett

Team viewer lets groups of people see things together. Witch in a school environment will probably be necessary
But if you want to uninstall it Just go to add/remove programs by typing add/remove in the start menu.

On 4/16/2019 1:46 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.
All comments are greatly appreciate it.
best regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

JM Casey

Hi.

At places I have worked, the service desk uses Team Viewer to get things done remotely on a person’s computer. If it’s loading every time at startup, it’s probably something a remote user set and forgot to turn off. Let’s say someone from service desk wanted to manually install a package on your machine; that often requires a restart (sometimes two) and they would want to have the Teamviewer come up when the system restarts.

Team viewer lets groups of people see things together. Witch in a school environment will probably be necessary
But if you want to uninstall it Just go to add/remove programs by typing add/remove in the start menu.
On 4/16/2019 1:46 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.

All comments are greatly appreciate it.

best regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

Steve Nutt

TeamViewer is not Microsoft Teams.

All the best

Steve

Team viewer lets groups of people see things together. Witch in a school environment will probably be necessary
But if you want to uninstall it Just go to add/remove programs by typing add/remove in the start menu.
On 4/16/2019 1:46 PM, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, This is Michael. Few weeks ago  I installed Office 365 Education on my School computer and the next time I restarted my computer Microsoft Team begin to load. What is This and how can I get rid of this program when I start my computer next time.

All comments are greatly appreciate it.

best regards

Michael Munn

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

Microsoft Teams is not at all the same as Teamviewer.

Teams is a communications platform, it replaced Skype for Business.