Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:22 PM
Subject: Can someone please tell me whether there are jaws scripts for kendle for pc!

Hi list members I’m using jaws 16 and I’d like to know for sure if there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc?  Where can I find them and how much are they if there is a cost associated with them?  I can be reached at dingram269@....  I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.  Thank you for any information that you might have.

Mario

I don't think so, but someone else might prove me wrong.

dingram269@... <mailto:dingram269@...> . I am using
windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor. Thank you for any
information that you might have.

Charles Krugman

to the best of my knowledge there are no JAWS scripts for the Kindle for PC. Please note correct spelling as it might help if you are trying to do a search for what you are looking for.
Chuck

Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:22 AM

Hi list members I’m using jaws 16 and I’d like to know for sure if there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc?  Where can I find them and how much are they if there is a cost associated with them?  I can be reached at dingram269@....  I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.  Thank you for any information that you might have.

Gennie Eachus <geachus@...>

Hi,

You need to have the Kindle accessibility plug in. Try this link below.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/.../display.html?...
You can also do a Google search for the Kindle accessibility plug in if the
web address above does not work. It's important to read all the instructions
in order to get the best results. This does not work as well as the IOS app,
but it's a good way to expand book availability.

Gennie

reached at dingram269@... <mailto:dingram269@...>
. I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.
Thank you for any information that you might have.

Charles Krugman

Does this work for Windows 8 and above? I have been told that it has not been updated since Windows 7 and had difficulty using Kindle for PC with Windows 10.
Chuck

I don't think so, but someone else might prove me wrong.

On 12/31/2015 2:22 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi list members I'm using jaws 16 and I'd like to know for sure if
there are jaws scripts for kindle for pc? Where can I find them and
how much are they if there is a cost associated with them? I can be
reached at dingram269@... <mailto:dingram269@...>
. I am using windows 7 professional 64 bit on an amd processor.
Thank you for any information that you might have.

Soronel Haetir

I know it works on win8.1, as that is what I currently use.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...