zipping files

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I tried to use winzip to zip some files. I use to be able to use winzip with windows 7 and for some reason it is no longer working. I’m using Windows 10 and Jaws 2018. Is there something I need to setup on Jaws or is there another zip program that works with Jaws?  Thanks, Kevin

Randy Barnett

You can try Seven Zip instead. Enable context menus and you can right click the folder and zip it. Or highlight all the files and right click them also..

On 4/16/2019 10:54 AM, Kevin Meyers wrote:

I tried to use winzip to zip some files. I use to be able to use winzip with windows 7 and for some reason it is no longer working. I’m using Windows 10 and Jaws 2018. Is there something I need to setup on Jaws or is there another zip program that works with Jaws?  Thanks, Kevin

Chris

Make sure you are using a version compatible with windows 10

And the correct 32/64bit for your system