Topics

Scheduling in Outlook calendar

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2018 and Windows10. A few weeks ago I was able to schedule a appointment on my Outlook calendar. I would press control 2 to get to the calendar. I would then press alt and down arrow once time. The first thing would be new. I would press enter and I could enter the necessary information to schedule somethihg. Now the ability to schedule doesn’t show up anywer on the menu. Was something changed? Any thoughts of what key strokes I need to use?

Thanks,

Kevin

Ashleigh Piccinino

After you get into your calendar, try pressing control plus in. You should be able to then schedule your event.

On Apr 13, 2019, at 7:35 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2018 and Windows10. A few weeks ago I was able to schedule a appointment on my Outlook calendar. I would press control 2 to get to the calendar. I would then press alt and down arrow once time. The first thing would be new. I would press enter and I could enter the necessary information to schedule somethihg. Now the ability to schedule doesn’t show up anywer on the menu. Was something changed? Any thoughts of what key strokes I need to use?

Thanks,

Kevin

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Control 2 for calander

Alt h for home in the ribbon

Arrow down once and then right to choose what you wish and hit enter

After you get into your calendar, try pressing control plus in. You should be able to then schedule your event.

On Apr 13, 2019, at 7:35 AM, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2018 and Windows10. A few weeks ago I was able to schedule a appointment on my Outlook calendar. I would press control 2 to get to the calendar. I would then press alt and down arrow once time. The first thing would be new. I would press enter and I could enter the necessary information to schedule somethihg. Now the ability to schedule doesn’t show up anywer on the menu. Was something changed? Any thoughts of what key strokes I need to use?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Thanks very much that worked.