Topics

Please Write JAWS Scripts For Medisoft billing software And, Medisoft Clinnical Software by MICROWISE

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.

Good, Morning, All,:

Good, Morning, All, this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Can someone please write Jaws scripts for the latest version Of The Medisoft billing software including Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

Medisoft Reports Pro v23,  Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software

and, all future versions of  Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

Medisoft Reports Pro v23,  Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software.  Please let me know if scripts can be written for the Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

Medisoft Reports Pro v23,  Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software

and, all future versions of  Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

Medisoft Reports Pro v23,  Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software after The Latest Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

Medisoft Reports Pro v23,  Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software with JAWS 17.0, JAWS 18.0, JAWS 2018, JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, and, all future versions of JAWS after JAWS 2020  ? I am going to be studying to become a Medical administrative Office assistant at The Ocean County, New Jersey Vocational Technical school , and, I was just wondering if scripts can be written for this software. Medisoft billing software can be downloaded as a demo by visiting: http://medisoftdownload.com/medisoft-product-updates/ . After The demo expires Medisoft costs $69.99USD for purchase From microwise.

Please E-Mail me back letting me know if this can be worked on.  My E-Mail address is: MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@...

Thank You,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

Ann Byrne

At 10:57 AM 3/31/2019, you wrote:
Good, Morning, All,:

Good, Morning, All, this is Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser. Can someone please write Jaws scripts for the latest version Of The Medisoft billing software including Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wAgXmtHcYRdkVJUHVRR29EVms>ARC 11.10 for v19-v22
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SoBoH584gm1E7PgA6e1FBwCzDBz5sdzK>Medisoft Reports Pro v23, Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software

and, all future versions of Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wAgXmtHcYRdkVJUHVRR29EVms>ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SoBoH584gm1E7PgA6e1FBwCzDBz5sdzK>Medisoft Reports Pro v23, Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software. Please let me know if scripts can be written for the Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wAgXmtHcYRdkVJUHVRR29EVms>ARC 11.10 for v19-v22
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SoBoH584gm1E7PgA6e1FBwCzDBz5sdzK>Medisoft Reports Pro v23, Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software

and, all future versions of Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wAgXmtHcYRdkVJUHVRR29EVms>ARC 11.10 for v19-v22

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SoBoH584gm1E7PgA6e1FBwCzDBz5sdzK>Medisoft Reports Pro v23, Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software after The Latest Medisoft patient accounting, Advantage 10.10 <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6wAgXmtHcYRdkVJUHVRR29EVms>ARC 11.10 for v19-v22
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SoBoH584gm1E7PgA6e1FBwCzDBz5sdzK>Medisoft Reports Pro v23, Medisoft Office Hours professional version 23.0, and Medisoft Clinical software with JAWS 17.0, JAWS 18.0, JAWS 2018, JAWS 2019, JAWS 2020, and, all future versions of JAWS after JAWS 2020 ? I am going to be studying to become a Medical administrative Office assistant at The Ocean County, New Jersey Vocational Technical school , and, I was just wondering if scripts can be written for this software. Medisoft billing software can be downloaded as a demo by visiting: <http://medisoftdownload.com/medisoft-product-updates/>http://medisoftdownload.com/medisoft-product-updates/ . After The demo expires Medisoft costs $69.99USD for purchase From microwise.

Please E-Mail me back letting me know if this can be worked on. My E-Mail address is: <mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@...>MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@....
Thank You,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

I think I replied to your message before, but I don't think anybody is going to write scripts for these applications for free. There are people and businesses out there who make a living writing scripts and often this involves dozens and potentially hundreds of hours of work. If you want to explore whether these applications can be made accessible with scripts, you will have to contact one of these companies, but even an evaluation may not be free, I once contacted somebody about scripts for my point of sale software for my retail business and I was told an evaluation would probably be around $2,000 and finished scripts could easily run $10,000 to $15,000.

Regards,
Sieghard