Amazon's at it again!

Sandra Streeter

Hi, everyone!

The same issue I wrote about previously with Amazon is recurring: a captia required when signing in, making the site entirely impossible to use. Does anyone have a phone # for Amazon so I can try to resolve this—AGAIN? Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

Rayette Rucker

I'm having that same issue.

On 12/30/2015 2:50 PM, Sandra Streeter wrote:
Hi, everyone!

The same issue I wrote about previously with Amazon is recurring: a captia required when signing in, making the site entirely impossible to use. Does anyone have a phone # for Amazon so I can try to resolve this—AGAIN? Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

Check out my blog
www.angellic23.wordpress.com

Adrian Spratt

I haven’t experienced this CAPTCHA problem at Amazon as of last week, but here’s a phone number that worked for me the last time I called:

866-216-1072

Please let us know what comes of your call.

The same issue I wrote about previously with Amazon is recurring: a captia required when signing in, making the site entirely impossible to use. Does anyone have a phone # for Amazon so I can try to resolve this—AGAIN? Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

Gerald Levy

I just signed into my Amazon account and did not encounter any image captcha, just the usual user-ID and password fields.  You can contact Amazon customer support at 888-280-4331 and explain that you are a blind customer who is unable to solve the captcha to sign in to your account. You should be given a key that will allow you to bypass the captcha.

Gerald

Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: Amazon's at it again!

I'm having that same issue.

On 12/30/2015 2:50 PM, Sandra Streeter wrote:
Hi, everyone!

The same issue I wrote about previously with Amazon is recurring: a captia required when signing in, making the site entirely impossible to use. Does anyone have a phone # for Amazon so I can try to resolve this—AGAIN? Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)

Check out my blog
www.angellic23.wordpress.com

Annabelle Susan Morison