Posting photos to Facebook

Laura Richardson

Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as it is much easier to navigate than the regular FB site.  I have Windows 7 and Jaws 15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site?  If not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

amit aggarwal <aggarwal.amit444@...>

Hi Laura,
login to your account, edit what you want to post, and use add photos button.
hope that helps,
Amit

On 12/30/15, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as it is
much easier to navigate than the regular FB site. I have Windows 7 and
Jaws
15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site? If
not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook? Any help
would
be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Hi Amit,

Thanks for taking the time to help me with this. I was sent a picture as an attachment. I saved the attachment (when I save attachments it automatically saves it to my documents). When I’m on Facebook trying to post this picture I can’t figure out how to find it to post. I click on browse but haven’t been able to figure out how to get to that picture to post it. Do I need to move the picture from documents to somewhere else in order to post it to Facebook?

Laura

login to your account, edit what you want to post, and use add photos button.
hope that helps,
Amit

On 12/30/15, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as
it is much easier to navigate than the regular FB site. I have
Windows 7 and Jaws 15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site?
If not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Louise Johnson <herclouise@...>

Hi yes this answer would be a help as I would like to take pictures and post them also. I use Jaws 16 windows 8.1 and I use the moble Facebook sight. I can figure out some ideas but nothing works Louise and princess Kiara

[...]

can you see your picture located in documents?
if so, you can use these steps instead of brows button found under facebook.
1. navigate to your picture you'd like to post.
2. hold down shift and press application key.
3. use down arrow until you find copy as path.
4. hit enter and close documents window.
5. go to Facebook and click on brows button.
6. now in filename edit combo, paste the path you copyed using ctrl-v.
hope that helps.
Amit

On 1/1/16, Louise Johnson <herclouise@shaw.ca> wrote:
[...]

Hi thanks for this I will try it very soon Louise and princess Kiara

login to your account, edit what you want to post, and use add photos
button.
hope that helps,
Amit

On 12/30/15, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as
it is much easier to navigate than the regular FB site. I have
Windows 7 and Jaws 15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site?
If not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Hi Amit,

Thank you for this information ...... I will try this later today and let you know how it works.

Laura

login to your account, edit what you want to post, and use add photos
button.
hope that helps,
Amit

On 12/30/15, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as
it is much easier to navigate than the regular FB site. I have
Windows 7 and Jaws 15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site?
If not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Laura Richardson

Hi Amit,

I went through the steps you suggested ...... when I tried to do step 6 (pasting into filename edit combo) it would not do anything. Could this be because the photo attachment was saved as a doc and not a photo? I greatly appreciate any help resolving this issue.

Laura

Thank you for this information ...... I will try this later today and let you know how it works.

Laura

login to your account, edit what you want to post, and use add photos
button.
hope that helps,
Amit

On 12/30/15, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I use Facebook from my laptop via the mobile site (m.facebook.com) as
it is much easier to navigate than the regular FB site. I have
Windows 7 and Jaws 15.

Is it possible to post pictures on Facebook through the mobile site?
If not, how do you post pictures from the computer to Facebook? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

amit aggarwal <aggarwal.amit444@...>

Hi Laura,
sorry, but I haven't been able to understand your issue correctly.
if I am correct, you are trying to upload a doc witch has the photo inside it?
if so, I think you can't upload a doc on facebook.
you may upload photos, videos, and other things, but I haven't seen
anyone posting docs.
try posting something other than your desired attachment, and see if
that works.
let me know if you face any more troubles and I will try to help you.
Regards,
Amit