From: amit aggarwal [mailto:aggarwal.amit444@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:56 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: a new member

hi all,
I have recently subscribed to this list so thought to send a message to introduce myself.
my name is amit, I'm totaly blind and I'm from india.
I'm using jaws as my primary screen erader.
I hope I may find new friends here, and I may be able to help whenever and wherever I can.
best regards,
amit

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

Hi Amit, welcome to the list. You will find good people who share their knowledge and a number of different ways to overcome most issues. You will also find an occasional touch of good spirited humor.
Welcome aboard.

Andre

I have recently subscribed to this list so thought to send a message to introduce myself.
my name is amit, I'm totaly blind and I'm from india.
I'm using jaws as my primary screen erader.
I hope I may find new friends here, and I may be able to help whenever and wherever I can.
best regards,
amit

Elise Berkley

Hello, Amit. Welcome to the list. I am also a new member, but I have been helped in so many areas already. The people are friendly, and very helpful. I love it because they will not give up helping until you get the help you need. Again, welcome and hope to talk again.
Elise Berkley, Long Beach, California

karim sidi <karimsidi4@...>

hi I am very happy for you joining in the list you will be a gret new
prason in list thank you

karim thank you argen for bing whit as

--
Karim Sidi
karimsidi4@gmail.com

mobile no.0724678181

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Welcome to our group. I'm sure you will learn quite a lot

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2015, at 6:38 PM, karim sidi <karimsidi4@gmail.com> wrote:

hi I am very happy for you joining in the list you will be a gret new
prason in list thank you

karim thank you argen for bing whit as

On 12/30/15, Elise Berkley <bravaegf@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, Amit. Welcome to the list. I am also a new member, but I have been

helped in so many areas already. The people are friendly, and very helpful.

I love it because they will not give up helping until you get the help you
need. Again, welcome and hope to talk again.
Elise Berkley, Long Beach, California

--
Karim Sidi
karimsidi4@gmail.com
skype:karimsidi2

mobile no.0724678181

amit aggarwal <aggarwal.amit444@...>

hi all,
thanks for replying.
I'm glad I joined this list, and I can see many great people from this point.
anyway, hope you all have a nice day and take care.
regards,
amit

On 12/31/15, Melissa Stott <mstott69@verizon.net> wrote:
[...]

Angie <jamfordel@...>

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Dec 2015, at 00:01, Melissa Stott <mstott69@verizon.net> wrote:

Welcome to our group. I'm sure you will learn quite a lot

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2015, at 6:38 PM, karim sidi <karimsidi4@gmail.com> wrote:

hi I am very happy for you joining in the list you will be a gret new
prason in list thank you

karim thank you argen for bing whit as

On 12/30/15, Elise Berkley <bravaegf@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, Amit. Welcome to the list. I am also a new member, but I have been

helped in so many areas already. The people are friendly, and very helpful.

I love it because they will not give up helping until you get the help you
need. Again, welcome and hope to talk again.
Elise Berkley, Long Beach, California

--
Karim Sidi
karimsidi4@gmail.com