From: Tom Behler <tombehler@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:49 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Navigating Entries In An E-mail Group List

Hello.

Does anyone have some good techniques for navigating entries in an already-created e-mail group list?

I used to be able to arrow down through the list with no problem, but that has changed with Outlook 2016 and the last few Jaws updates.

I can still use my Jaws cursor, but navigation is a bit awkward, and I can’t cover the entire list that way.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tom Behler

Tom,

            I believe you'll have to be more specific about what's actually happening (which clearly you don't want) and what you'd like to be happening instead.   It would also help to know how you have Outlook set up as far as conversation view goes and/or whether your various e-mail lists have their respective messages filtered into folders other than inbox, and whether you're viewing from those folders.

Tom Behler

Brian:

Right now, when I arrow up or down through an e-mail group list, nothing happens;  in other words, none of the information for any of the group members is spoken.

I have made sure my screen is maximized.

I can get information for some of the group members by using my Jaws cursor, but I can only view part of the list that way.

I’d like to be able to arrow up and down through the group member list like I used to do with earlier versions of Windows, Jaws, and Outlook.

I have Outlook set up in the usual way with the folder pane set to normal, and the reading pane set to off.

I access my contacts via the control shift B. command.

I hope this helps.

Tom Behler