OpenTween tutorial?

Cristóbal

Hello list,

I was wondering if anyone has or could point me to a tutorial for OpenTween? I’m a TW-Blue user with Jaws on the PC, but wanted to give OpenTween a spin. Installing and whatnot was easy enough, but … The interface is rather kind of funky. The help documentation as much as there is any is also really kind of rough.

Thanks,

Cristóbal

Cristóbal,

It's not free, but appears to be incredibly comprehensive and is targeted at screen reader users:

Don't Be Twixt, Be Tween! Working With OpenTween Using Screen ...

James Homuth

Or, you can use this, which is free.

https://docs.the-jdh.com/software/tween

It's not free, but appears to be incredibly comprehensive and is targeted at screen reader users:

Don't Be Twixt, Be Tween! Working With OpenTween Using Screen ...

Cristóbal

Hi Brian,

Thanks, yes. I’m aware of this tutorial. Honestly though, I don’t think I’m that enamored enough with Twitter to pay for a tutorial. I’m generally good about figuring stuff out with help files or a little documentation, but for whatever reason, the OpenTween stuff for me at least is kind of garbled.

I know I can do trial and error, but I was feeling kind of lazy.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Cristóbal

It's not free, but appears to be incredibly comprehensive and is targeted at screen reader users:

Don't Be Twixt, Be Tween! Working With OpenTween Using Screen ...

Cristóbal,

          I "don't do" social media of any sort, but many business people consider it an absolute must, so I wasn't sure what your level of desperation/interest might have been.

          I seldom go for paid resources until I've at least tried the free ones that are available and that I can find.

Cristóbal

HI Brian,

NO sweat. I understand and I don’t mind paying for something, but in this case, it’s more a curiosity than anything else. $40 is probably more than what I want to pay to scratch that itch.

Thanks anyway.