Topics

Need recommendation for an accessible printer

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I need a recommendation for a good, robust and hopefully accessible printer.  It must be a multi-function printer (print, copy, scan).  It must be able to handle letter and legal size paper.  It must have an automatic document feeder.  It should be able to print on two sides.  About the accessibility, it is OK if that is accomplished via its software interface.  My very excellent, 15 year-old Canon MFC 6550 is nearing its end, sadly.

Thanks,

Richard

Ibraheem Fakir

Try the Brother business lineup,
Just got mine and it works great.
Best,

Mistakes sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2019, at 4:20 PM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I need a recommendation for a good, robust and hopefully accessible printer.  It must be a multi-function printer (print, copy, scan).  It must be able to handle letter and legal size paper.  It must have an automatic document feeder.  It should be able to print on two sides.  About the accessibility, it is OK if that is accomplished via its software interface.  My very excellent, 15 year-old Canon MFC 6550 is nearing its end, sadly.

Thanks,

Richard

David Ingram

What multifunction brother printer did you get and how much is it?  Thank you for any information that you may have concerning that printer.  I'm looking for such a printer because there are times when I have to scan documents.