HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/16/2019 7:30 PM, Dacia Cole wrote:
So this was asked earlier in this thread will this work on Facebook or
just in files you have downloaded?

thanks,

Dacia

On 3/16/19, Dave... <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Strictly the very latest JAWS 2019 release.

Dave

From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 18:41
Subject: Re: picture smart

Is this picture smart a function of jaws or is it jaws accessing a
Windows 10 application? In other words do you need Jaws to get the
results that picture smart provides?

William Vandervest

I tried it on FB and it only seems to work on pictures that are already on
your computer, not on images on the web.
Hope this helps

Dave...

Dacia,

Have no idea. Why not give it a try? Or simply press JAWS+Spacebar, P, then
the question mark for help.

Dave

Is this picture smart a function of jaws or is it jaws accessing a
Windows 10 application? In other words do you need Jaws to get the
results that picture smart provides?

Dave...

No. JAWS+Spacebar, then P and then F.

Dave