From: Don H [mailto:lmddh50@...]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019, 1:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: picture smart

Running latest version of Jaws on a win 10 system.  I go to file
explorer and hightlight a .jpg file of a receipt.  I hit insert space
bar followed by the letter p and nothing happens to read the image. What
am I doing wrong?

.

Don H

Wonder why you have to allow jaws to collect Anonymous  data on you to use picture smart?

Dave...

Don,

To get help with Picture Smart, Type JAWS+Spacebar, then P, then ?

Dave

Wonder why you have to allow jaws to collect Anonymous data on you to
use picture smart?

Dave...

Don,

The anonymous data collection helps to improve image recognition.

Dave

Wonder why you have to allow jaws to collect Anonymous data on you to
use picture smart?

Maria Campbell

That's pretty good.  Now we just need something to work out on Facebook and other places for graphics.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 3/15/2019 3:09 PM, Dave... wrote:
Don,

The anonymous data collection helps to improve image recognition.

Dave

Wonder why you have to allow jaws to collect Anonymous data on you to
use picture smart?

Panagiotis Antonopoulos

Hi Don/all,
You simply need to type the letter f thereafter to start the process of recognition.
Kindest regards,
Takis