Accessing File Types in Windows 7

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's annabelle.
I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list, however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

john.falter

Hello annabelle:

1. press the windows key going to search.

2. type ext.

3. arrow to change file extentions.

4. tab to a long list of file extentions.

Good luck.

On 11/4/2016 10:46 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Hi, it's annabelle.
I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list, however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

Avast logo

Annabelle Susan Morison

I found it, but it won't let me add to the list.

1. press the windows key going to search.

2. type ext.

3. arrow to change file extentions.

4. tab to a long list of file extentions.

Good luck.

On 11/4/2016 10:46 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Hi, it's annabelle.
I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list, however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

Avast logo

Mike B. <mwb5781@...>

Hi Annabelle,

This isn't exactly what you want but, it'll get you in the area.

1. Go to the control panel & press enter on default programs.
2. Tab to, Associate a file type or protocol with a program link, & press enter.
3. Tab to, change program button, & arrow down to find & highlight  the file type you want to change.
4. Tab to the, change program button, & press spacebar.
5. You're now in a list of programs you can choose from to be the default program for this particular file type.  You may need to use all arrow keys, left, right, up, & down, arrow keys  to find the program you want.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!

I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list, however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Which file type/extension is the file and what do you want to add it to? It may help to describe this in more detail if you give an example.

I found it, but it won't let me add to the list.

1. press the windows key going to search.

2. type ext.

3. arrow to change file extentions.

4. tab to a long list of file extentions.

Good luck.

On 11/4/2016 10:46 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

Hi, it's annabelle.

I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list, however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm missing something?

Avast logo

Gudrun Brunot

Hi all: This is a tricky business, I think. I decided to try and crack the
nut and here is my mini-tutorial on the subject: (there are probably other
ways to skin this cat, but this is what I came up with)

File types and program associations in Windows 7

1. press the control-esc to search.

2. in the search box, type file association.

3. Arrow down to change the file type associated with a file extension,
enter
4. If all works right, you'll have a list of Starting with ".386 virtual
device driver" and going all the way down to "webcals add internet
calendar." I believe there is one list going from 1-z, then a second one
listing other extensions, so just know it's a long list.
5. Find the file extension you want to change program for. Let's say you
want .wav files to open in SoundForge instead of Windows Media player.
Backtab once from the .wav extension. JAWS will say "change program,
button."
. Hit the spacebar. You will hear "Control panel. set association. Choose
the program you want to open this file with. .wav."
7. Arrow down, and, hopefully, you should hear "Sony SoundForge, Sony."
8. Tab twice until you hear okay.

Note: if the program you want to use is not in the list of Windows default
programs, tab to "browse," the field just before "okay."

If, for example, you wanted to associate a sound file extension with Studio
Recorder, navigate to the directory level, and you are likely to find
"program files." (You may need to backtab to the c drive and right arrow to
Program files, then down arrow to Program files X86. Find APH in that
directory, and there you will find Studio Recorder and hit enter. The file
sr.exe is the one you want to show in the file name field. Now, tab to okay.
Gudrun

________________________________

1. press the windows key going to search.

2. type ext.

3. arrow to change file extentions.

4. tab to a long list of file extentions.

Good luck.

On 11/4/2016 10:46 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:

Hi, it's annabelle.

I know in Windows XP, if you go to "Folder Options", there's a tab
that lists all the available file types and their extensions, as well as
programs associated with the file types and you can add to the list,
however, I don't see that in Windows 7. Is it hidden somewhere where I can't
find it? I'm trying to add a file extension and it's description to the
list, but there isn't an "Add" button anywhere on the screen. Maybe I'm
missing something?

________________________________

Avast logo
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Hi Gudrun,

Why not simply go to the file you want to change, e.g. the WAV file in your example, then press Alt+Enter to get into the properties. Now tab until you get to "Change" or press Alt+C. This takes you straight into the list of available programs you can choose from or you can tab once to go to "Browse" to select a program that is not in the list. You don't have a step 6 in your list, but this method takes you straight to what would be step 6 in your list.

Regards,
Sieghard

[...]

Greetings, Sieghart: Isn't that more for a specific file? My purpose here
was to change the default program for the file type. Otherwise, I tend to go
to "open with" and find the program, unless it's one of those that isn't in
that default list.

Cheers,

[...]

No, if you change it via the properties it applies to all files of that file type.

[...]

I remember in Windows XP, there was a command where you could Add a file
type and its extension to the list, but in Windows 7, that command is
mysteriously gone! Is there a workable solution somewhere?

[...]

Mario

Annabelle, in short, Windows 7 can only associate/open a particular
extension if Windows knows about it. it is no longer possible for the
user to add an extension and then associate it with a program. Microsoft
has removed that function from Windows 7 in order to prevent accidental
mess ups. changing is the only action a user can do, which merely
reassociates without duplicating the extension

maybe if you explain what you want to do, there's a better chance
someone can help you in whatever you're wanting to achieve.

[...]

.

Annabelle Susan Morison

Specifically, I have files with the extension .cho, and I'm trying to add a
description to them. So, for example, instead of the generic "cho file", I
want to put something like, "Eastwest Choir File". How would I do this?

[...]

What I'm trying to do is add a description to an extension to substitute the
generic one. For example, I have files with the extension .cho, and rather
than just the generic "cho file", it should be something like, "Eastwest choir
file". How would I fix this?

[...]

    For which program is this .cho?
The purpose of file extentions is to tell windows which program a file will open.
It seems as if you want to use the .cho extention as a comment.
Please, tell us why you need to do this.

On 11/6/2016 10:57 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
[...]

Eastwest Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs.

[...]

Dave...

John,

I think she made it pretty clear the file type as East/West Choir File.

Farfar Dave

[...]

Hi Annabelle: I believe the gang is asking whether you want to actually
modify the extension, which is not so advisable. In the dos days, you could
use any kind of made-up extensions to help you remember what a file
contained. In Windows, extensions are program specific and should be left
alone, or changed so they correspond to another program you want to use. It
sounds to me as if you want to add something to a file name itself. Or am I
adding to the misunderstanding Here?

Regards,

Gudrun

[...]

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> This email has been checked for
viruses by Avast antivirus software.
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Annabelle Susan Morison

I think it's a little misunderstanding on your part. Back in Windows XP,
each new extension added to the list had a description field, so for
example, Extension: m4p. Type a description of the file, Protected AAC Audio
File. That was how the dialog box was displayed, at least in that version. I
thought Windows 7 would've had the same structure.

[...]

begin 666 File Types Screenshot.JPG
M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_X0`617AI9@``24DJ``@```````````#_
MVP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-# L+#!D2$P\4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L
M(QP<*#<I+# Q-#0T'R<Y/3@R/"XS-#+_VP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R
M,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R
M,C+_P `1" ';`@`#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0`'P```04!`0$!`0$```````````$"
M`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1 ``@$#`P($`P4%! 0```%]`0(#``01!1(A,4$&$U%A
M!R)Q%#*!D:$((T*QP152T? D,V)R@@D*%A<8&1HE)B<H*2HT-38W.#DZ0T1%
M1D=(24I35%565UA96F-D969G:&EJ<W1U=G=X>7J#A(6&AXB)BI*3E)66EYB9
MFJ*CI*6FIZBIJK*SM+6VM[BYNL+#Q,7&Q\C)RM+3U-76U]C9VN'BX^3EYN?H
MZ>KQ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_\0`'P$``P$!`0$!`0$!`0````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+
M_\0`M1$``@$"! 0#! <%! 0``0)W``$"`Q$$!2$Q!A)!40=A<1,B,H$(%$*1
MH;'!"2,S4O 58G+1"A8D-.$E\1<8&1HF)R@I*C4V-S@Y.D-$149'2$E*4U15
M5E=865IC9&5F9VAI:G-T=79W>'EZ@H.$A8:'B(F*DI.4E9:7F)F:HJ.DI::G
MJ*FJLK.TM;:WN+FZPL/$Q<;'R,G*TM/4U=;7V-G:XN/DY>;GZ.GJ\O/T]?;W
M^/GZ_]H`# ,!``(1`Q$`/P#FY?$VJZW:V<>IW;W*V\,485G9D+(NW>03\SGD
MECR<GM@!\=S$!C[+;D^\8K$T]<0I]!7<>)_#@T?5)K"RT?4W021Q07LTV4F9
ME5B%41?,>64`/U'X5]]S4<+RT4K7V^5O\SY>K3G6E*=]C&-]&!_QZV__`'Z%
M,.HQ?\^EM_WZ%7X/#-V-4L8+U +>:_6RED@FCE\N3< R$J6"N >C<^W!HM?"
M[W?B26U4;--BU8Z>9Y9XXV;$A7:I; >3:I.U03[<BB6+PR?Q*UK^1G'#57T?
M8S_[1B_Y]+;_`+]"C^T8L_\`'G;?]^A5RY\*ZB=0NXK*V+PK=7,%LKS1B6X$
M#$,40D-(0!SM!YR*I-H6H)HZ:J\*+9NI9',R!F <1DA-VX@.RCI_$/6KAB,/
M-)J2U\^_3U"6&J1=FF+_`&C%G_CSMO\`OT*/[0CQ_P`>EM_W[%36NFVL7AR3
M7+]9IHVNELH+>WD6-FEV[V9W96"J$!Z DGTJSJ/A6==3\G2V$UL]@NIHT\B1
M-%;MWD+$*",'.#COQT$O%8=3<&[6Z]-/,KZM-Q4D4/[1BY_T2V_[]"C^T8O^
M?2V_[]"K]AX0O;IK];B2&V-K8&^1FE0I,N,KM?>%V'G,@)5<<XJ.3PY/+IFD
M36=K*SW=O/<RSO<P>1Y<97YE8-\@`;YB^,$@=>*3QF%3MS+^E?\`02PM1J]F
M5/[1B_Y]+;_OT*/[1B_Y\[;_`+]"G'P]JHN6@%H"RVZW.Y9$*&%B`) ^=I3Y
MAE@<`9)P`<2Q>%=9FN##'9 GRXI!(98Q$RR$",K(6V-N)P,$Y.0.AK5XC#)7
M<E]Y/U>IM9D']HQ?\^=M_P!^A1_:,7_/G;?]^A5"6*2"9X9HVCEC8JZ.N&4C
M@@@]#4>*V4(LSY33_M&+_GSMO^_0H_M&+_GSMO\`OT*S,48I\D>P<II_VC%_
MSYVW_?H4?VE%_P`^=O\`]^A69BC%')'L%C3_`+2B_P"?2W_[]"C^THO^?2V_
M[]"LS%&*/9Q#E-/^THO^?2V_[]"C^THO^?2V_P"_0K,Q1BCV<0Y33_M*+_GT
MMO\`OT*/[2B_Y]+;_OT*S,48H]G$.4T_[2B_Y]+;_OT*/[2B_P"?2V_[]"LS
M%&*/9Q#E-/\`M*+_`)]+;_OT*/[2B_Y]+;_OT*S,48H]G$.4T_[2B_Y]+;_O
MT*/[2B_Y]+?_`+]"LS%&*/9Q#E-,ZE%_SZ6__?H4G]HQ_P#/K;?]^A6;BDQ1
MR1[!RFG_`&C'_P`^MM_WZ%']HQ_\^MM_WZ%9F*,4<B[!RFG_`&C'_P`^MM_W
MZ%']HQ_\^MM_WZ%9F*,4<B[!RFG_`&C'_P`^MM_WZ%']HQ_\^MM_WZ%9F*,4
M<B[!RFG_`&C'_P`^MM_WZ%']HQ_\^MM_WZ%9F*,4<B[!RFG_`&C'_P`^MM_W
MZ%']HQ_\^MM_WZ%9F*,4<B[!RG9VNB7%Q9174JZ;;K*H9$EBD+%2,@_(C8R.
M1GG!![T-HR+UO-''_;M/_P#&JUX[Q(HK.*0MY(MK0N$Z[?(CSCWQ6S87EOK,
MU\KZ1;6^CQQ-_I.P))&0/ER^>2?3WKPIXFK%*;V^7Z]3TXX:D].OS.#O;9;:
MVDGB;3KI8L&40Q.&0$X!(=%R,D#(SR1GJ*T!X5OA$KSG2;5R/FBEBD+(?0[8
MR,^V>*RD<OIVML>OV!?_`$I@KT.6]M!K=Y#?[S;FYF0LAP4)<X;WQZ?SZ'CS
M7,Z^#48PM=MJ[79)_J=V5Y71Q4I.=[))V3\W_D<8_AQQUO=$'OY$_P#\:K+O
M7U'PP4U+3[RW!#B,W%B73:WW@CJRJ2#MS@@J=IZX->@W6DP:+'+>:M.+BW((
MM(H'P;G(R&R/NJ,C\?7@-Y]X@^?PG?GJ3>VO_HNYK@P&=8JOBH8>LE:6ZL>I
MB<EPE/#2KT7*\;6=]-_T/=O!^O#Q-X4L-7,?EO/&?,&,#S%8H^.3\NY3C)SC
M&:WZX;X0?\DPTG_>N/\`T?)7<UQ5XJ%645LF_P`S&#O%,6BBBLB@HHHH`***
M* "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@#Y*TY0;=3["NLU#5[>]\?S>)8;1]OVF&:-9=J
MN1&D:D9!;&2A_ ]*J>&/`^L:]I7VJQGLDC1_+(F=P<[5;LI_O"M]?AAXD4?\
M?6E_]_)/_B*^YQ.+P/M;5)JZNOOM?\CYU4<3JZ:T>OW%2Z\1VZ30+96MU*BZ
M])K,DER$CZYQ$H5G)^\?F.,8Z<\2)XBTY;A_,BU$PQ^(3K,16&(N^0V8RIE
M4 GALDG^Z*L?\*R\2?\`/UI?_?V3_P"(I#\,?$A_Y>=+_P"_LG_Q%>?;*[6]
MI_7W&J^NWOR?U]XV3QFGDP301WUK<6UU?SQ"&WMGD<3RF1 99=WD_>PVU7R/
MP%<_?W<-WX=\/:4D$@?3(IQ([X*$R2(R[3G)P%.20*Z'_A6'B3_GZTO_`+^R
M?_$4?\*P\2?\_6E_]_9/_B*THSRRBU*-39W_`#\O-BJ+&U$TX_U]YB6][:MX
M<ET:_2X6);L7D,EJJNXEV^6596905*D]&!!'?I6YI>HQZO=>(9I8Y;33X/#,
MUC "!),((^COR%+G<3@$#H,]Z3_A6'B3_GZTO_O[)_\`$4U_A;XAD0K)/I3J
M>H:20@_^.4L14R^JFU4LW]UW;7\`HPQ5.UXW2^^W8JMXDMIKZX#6MU'9MH T
M59"$,Q^4GS?+W;?O'&W?T&<]J=;>)+5-#L]+DMKI0NE7]E/(BHVPW#HRE%+#
M<1LY!*CGK5K_`(5AXD_Y^=+_`._LG_Q%'_"L?$G_`#\Z7_W]D_\`B*G_`(2^
M7E=3\>NOEYC7UU2YE'^M"C-XD@DDU$I9W0B/AW^QK;=L#R/@_O&7=A%RQX#,
M<#/?%68_$MB;VV-Q!?O:0Z;96DL7EPRQW#12%V!CD.""#P^593G .:E_X5AX
MD_Y^M+_[^R?_`!%'_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*5LK:_B?U]P?[;_)_6GF<:8D
M>222*U2TC=V:.W1RXC4DD+N[X&!GO1Y'M79?\*P\2?\`/SI?_?V3_P"(H_X5
MCXD_Y^M+_P"_LG_Q%>G#-<%!**FCDE@L3)M\IQOD>U'D>U=E_P`*P\2?\_.E
M_P#?V3_XBC_A6'B3_GYTO_O[)_\`$5?]KX/^=$_4,3_*<;Y'M2>1[UV7_"L/
M$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&^1[T>1
M[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_R
MG&^1[T>1[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@O
MYT'U#$_RG&^1[T>1[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?
M_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&^1[T>1[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GY
MTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&^1[T>1[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D_P#B*/\`
MA6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&^1[T>1[UV7_"L/$G_/SI?_`']D
M_P#B*/\`A6'B3_GYTO\`[^R?_$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&&"CR:[3_A5_B3_`)^M
M+_[^R?\`Q%)_PJ_Q)_S]Z7_W\D_^(H_M?!?SH?U#$_RG&>31Y-=G_P`*O\2?
M\_>E_P#?R3_XBC_A5_B3_G[TO_OY)_\`$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&>31Y-=G_P`*
MO\2?\_>E_P#?R3_XBC_A5_B3_G[TO_OY)_\`$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&>31Y-=G
M_P`*O\2?\_>E_P#?R3_XBC_A5_B3_G[TO_OY)_\`$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG&>31
MY-=G_P`*O\2?\_>E_P#?R3_XBC_A5_B3_G[TO_OY)_\`$4?VO@OYT'U#$_RG
M&>31Y-=G_P`*O\2?\_>E_P#?R3_XBC_A5_B3_G[TO_OY)_\`$4?VO@OYT'U'
M$_RE*]O%AO8HF8#%G:_^B(ZGU'6(I?#VGV:7J,(S(TD*HRE"2,%B3AL\XQTK
M5C\#>+D@CA:XT"9(QM0W$"RLH] 7B) ]NE+_`,(1XK_ZE?\`\ (__C%>6\9A
M_=]Z/N^;[6_E.]T*CBURO7^NYQUE()K;7%7D"P7_`-*(*[,ZI86?BK4GOXC.
MD=U,5BR &?>=N[/\/^>>A@N/`'BRYA,!N-#BB8AF2WC$`8CINV1#.,G&:E'@
MOQEL57NO#\Q50H>:V25R!TRS0DG'N:\O-H4L:HRC5BFFWK>VJ2[>78]/*:[P
M3DJD&U)):63W9+)XN2_%S#K2_:K6<EE6/ :%P,*8\]!VY^O.2&XK46$WA;4N
MZB^M/_1=Q78GP7XQ_P">OAC_`, (O_C%96N^!O%/]D3W-[>:3]FM(WG,-LOE
M#A<DA4C52V!C)_.N'+<OC1QD*U6O%J+Z7N[_`"1Z.,S*%3"SHTJ3CS6]%;R/
M0_A)_P`DRTK_`'KC_P!'R5VU<3\(SGX8Z2?5KC_T?)7;5.*_CS]7^9Q4_@7H
M.HHHK L**** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH \N^%'_(J3?]?7_M*.NWDE
M6(@$.S'HJ(6/Y $UQ'PH_P"14F_Z^O\`VE'7<V3;=2N?^N,7\WKHS%7QD[]S
M#"NU&)%]I'_/"Z_\!9/_`(FC[2/^>%U_X"R?_$UC:CXGO;>]U&3^U-$TVRT^
MZ2TVZGE?M,AA2; F\Q1'D2;?N.1M+8;[HVIO$6G0:F+"2X<3[UC9A#(8D=L;
M4>4+L1SE<*S G>N!\RYY.2)O=B?:1_SPNO\`P%D_^)H^TC_GA=?^`LG_`,35
M:T\;:!?6ANK?4-\!B6:-_)D`F4D#$65_>,&94*IE@[!2`Q JQ:^*-+O;NVM(
M9IS<W'F[87M94=/+"EO,5E!BX="-^W.]<9W#)R1"[%^TC_GA=?\`@+)_\33O
M/C\L/ECDX"A26SZ;>N:H-XL@N-0TFWL=X-S>F"XCN[:6"5$^SSR*P20*V"T.
M`V"#AP.0<6K1R=?G)_Z:?^@PT<B"['_:1_SPNO\`P%D_^)H^TC_GA=?^`LG_
M`,356Y\1_P!F3^(?M\>Z+3+5-03[.N6:W*/P<GF3?#-Z#:4YSG#+?Q.EE"T&
MKW,<^I1.L4UOIEE/*4D$,3OA5#,R`R [\ `2(I^;J<D0NR[]I'_/"Z_\!9/_
M`(FC[2/^>%U_X"R?_$TZW\2:5=R)';7J3&6X%M&T8+*\A@^T`!@,$&+YLYQV
MSGBK=AJ$&HZ=;7UK)YEM<Q+-"^"-R, 5.#R.".M')$+LRYK\JRQP02RS,"?+
M9&0A1U)R,XY':F?:]1_Z!G_C[?\`Q%:9;.O09[6TO_H4=87C9Y<Z##%%J,\<
M^HE)+?3[LV\LRBVG;&_S(^ RJQ!8?=[]*YZF'J2E>,[+T1K&I%*SC?[RU]JU
M'_H&'_OMO_B*/M6H_P#0,/\`WVW_`,17-ZMKD7AO5-/3RM5AM[*)+RZ2:_>>
M1XS;:A(8F#.REE:'.=Q!.T9PBUT_AKQ!=ZW]J2\TJ>QD@V$,T4ZQR!L\*9HH
MF+#:<@+@!EY)) CZK5_Y^/[D5[6'\J^]_P"8S[5J/_0,/_?;?_$4?:M1_P"@
M8?\`OMO_`(BL>S9/#D?C/5EEU&\&D._DP76ISRKY:VD$Q4>8S $L6^;!(W$=
M.*OS^*=1D\2W&AZ9I5I//"\H,ES>M"NU([5\C;$YR3= 8_V"<\X!]5J_\_']
MR#VL/Y5][_S+/VK4?^@8?^^V_P#B*/M6H_\`0,/_`'VW_P`1679?$(:IJ-I%
M8:+>S64WV823"&8O&9HXY%/R1M$%594+%I5(PV <+NWM#U>XU<W8GL#:-;R^
M7M\X.RG^Y(,`I(!@D#<A5T9'<'(/JM7_`)^/[D'M8?RK[W_F0PWS,S1SVTT<
MR@$HL;/P>AX'L>W:IOM(_P">%U_X"R?_`!-6U;;K5S_U[P_^A25SG_"1:OY?
M]K>98_V;_:G]G_8_(?SO^/O[+O\`.\S;][]YCR^GRY_BKIA3Y8I2=V92E=W2
ML;'VD?\`/"Z_\!9/_B:/M(_YX77_`("R?_$URFH_$*^@M[][>"-9(4U:2,26
MTK+_`*& @4L,`AV._P`SA1CRN7^:MY?&FBPS26USJ<;7$;R,X2VD`CC6:2,L
M_!VHAB96D)"@@$[0RBJY(DW9=^TC_GA=?^ LG_Q-'VD?\\+K_P`!9/\`XFEA
M\1:=/J9L([AS/O:-6,,@B=USN1)2NQW&&RJL2-C9'RMC%B\1WEWXTO\`1UUO
M1+7[+=)%'830%KJ>/R(Y693YR_WW`.P@;<\X-')$+LV?M(_YX77_`("R?_$T
M?:1_SQNO_ :3_P")K&TGQO;W$%S)=S_:0)8UMFL+&9WGC:U@F,GE+O=5W3=3
MPNY 3D\[4/B32KF\CM+>]2:65 T;Q@M$^5WA1(!L+E/GV9W;?FQMYHY(A=DB
ML'174@JPR"*6H+,YMB?^FTO_`*,:IZS:L[%+8****0PHHHH`****`"BBB@`H
MHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`*R?%/_(I:S_UXS_^BVK6K*\4_P#(I:S_`->,_P#Z
M+:M:'\2/JOS(G\+*7PA_Y)?I'UG_`/1\E=Q7#?"#_DE^D?6?_P!'R5W-=.)_
MC2]7^9%/X4+1116)84444 %%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110!Y=\*/\`D59O
M^OK_`-I1UVMNV-2N/^N,7\WKBOA/_P`BI/\`]?7_`+2CKM=-TZQGM&EFLK>2
M1IYLL\2DG]XW<BNK,%_MD_4PPW\&)AZUX6O=2AUJTL]8CL[/6$8W0-IYDH<P
MK%\C%PH0JB94J3][#*2"J7/@ZVF\4/K(73F,MQ%<R/-IZ2W*O&J*!',QPB8C
M7C:3DN0RD@KU7]D:9_T#K3_OPO\`A1_9&F?]`ZT_[\+_`(5R6-SC[GP-#=Z/
MH^G3W<<J:;IJV0$EN&29E>WD5G0MRF;8!DSR'(W#K3['P5':9*7<%FSVMU;N
M-*M%LU0S>2-\8!)5E$ .6+$LV<@`*.M_LC3/^@=:?]^%_P`*/[(TS_H'6G_?
MA?\`"BP'%Z1X%&F:Y'JGGZ9!Y<L<GV?3=-^RQMLBN8^1YC?,?M.<^B 8YR-Z
MT8?VU,<_\]/_`$&&M;^R-,_Z!UI_WX7_``H_LC3/^@=:?]^%_P`*=A,R-6T.
MVU;4-.NY6PUG+N(Y_>)E7"=1C$L4#YY_U>WHS9Q=5\#0ZEJMQJ3/IT\TMP\J
M1:EIXNH45XH(V^3>IWYMU(;(P&88/6NQ_LC3/^@=:?\`?A?\*/[(TS_H'6G_
M`'X7_"E89R4G@:T'VAK:X\J4VL4=K)Y0_<3Q^7B;:NU#S;VOR!0H\G@8=@>E
ML;6WTW3[:PM$\NVMHEAB3<3M10`HR>3P!UJQ_9&F?] ZT_[\+_A1_9&F?] Z
MT_[\+_A18"M&V=>AY_Y=I?\`T*.K5S9V]S/9S3Q[I+64RP'<1L<HT9/'7Y78
M<^OKBG06-G:R%[>T@B<C!:.,*<>G%6::`R;WP]I.HWWVV[LHYY]BH1(2590D
MJ %<[2-MQ,,$<[^>@Q)IVC66D>:;5)VDEP'EN;F2XD8#.%WR,S;1EB%S@%F(
M&2<Z5%,#-ET]X(KV32GAM;V\E6:26>-ID+A43)0.O\$:CAATSSSG$B\!Z; F
MBVT,UW!9Z392VL:6T\EL\A=HB79X60DYB)(QAB^>HKK:* ,5?#&CB[AN8[/R
M_*V%8(I72 E `C&%2(V90J;6*DC8F"-JXL:9HFGZ/YOV"W\KS, Y=FVJN=L:
M[B=D:Y.U%PJY. ,FM*B@#-<XUJX_Z]XO_0I*P/\`A&[O=]D_M*'^R/M_]H>1
M]F/VCS//^T8\WS-NWS?^F>=O&<_-743V-G=2![BT@E<#`,D88X].:9_9&F?]
M`ZT_[\+_`(4F@.3NO!@N;.ZM_P"T=OGVNJ6^[R<[?MLPES][G9C&/XNO'2@>
M# ++Q#;_`-H_\AFUFM]WD_ZGS)KJ7/WOFQ]JQCC[F>^!UG]D:9_T#K3_`+\+
M_A1_9&F?] ZT_P"_"_X46 Y73?!UKIOB-]4C73L&XFN5D&GH+LO*6+!YR22@
M+M@*JG 4%B V[;L-/%C>:K<>=O\`M]TMQMVX\O$,46.O/^JSGCKCMDW_`.R-
M,_Z!UI_WX7_"C^R-,_Z!UI_WX7_"E8#@(?AI##:6RM<Z=>S6Z+&G]I::+B';
M]GMX6/E[P=^;52&W<!V&#UKH+/09-/U6"YBU#_18+5;80BW1&=54*JL4VIY8
M.7"[`RLS;6",4.__`&1IG_0.M/\`OPO^%']D:9_T#K3_`+\+_A18#/L?^/3_
M`+:R_P#HQJL58_LC3/\`H'6G_?A?\*/[(TS_`*!UI_WX7_"I<+NXT[%>BK']
MD:9_T#K3_OPO^%']D:9_T#K3_OPO^%+V?F%RO15C^R-,_P"@=:?]^%_PH_LC
M3/\`H'6G_?A?\*/9^87*]%6/[(TS_H'6G_?A?\*/[(TS_H'6G_?A?\*/9^87
M*]%6/[(TS_H'6G_?A?\`"C^R-,_Z!UI_WX7_``H]GYA<KT58_LC3/^@=:?\`
M?A?\*/[(TS_H'6G_`'X7_"CV?F%RO15C^R-,_P"@=:?]^%_PH_LC3/\`H'6G
M_?A?\*/9^87*]%6/[(TS_H'6G_?A?\*/[(TS_H'6G_?A?\*/9^87*]%6/[(T
MS_H'6G_?A?\`"C^R-,_Z!UI_WX7_``H]GYA<KUD^*?\`D4M9_P"O&?\`]%M5
M[6-.L;?36E@L[>*198MKI$JD?O%Z$"J/B;_D4-8_Z\)O_19JZ4;58^J)F_=9
M3^#_`/R2[2/K/_Z/DKN*X?X/_P#)+M(^L_\`Z/DKN*WQ/\:7J_S%#X4+1116
M)04444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !1110!Y=\)_^14F_Z^O_`&E'7?Z/_P`@
M_P#[;S?^C6K@/A/_`,BI-_U]?^THZ[_1_P#D'G_KO-_Z-:NK,/\`?)^IAAOX
M,2_63#XCT.XU0Z9!K6G2WZNR&T2Z1I0RYW#8#G(P<C'&#6M7FD,>HKH9DGNK
M5])_X2=@+9+9EGW?VJ0I\XR%<!\,1Y?*@KD$[AS&YZ74,D\,4D"231HTS[(E
M9@"[;2V%]3M5C@=@3VKS9_%/BA-7U<V]Q8SW%O\`;A'H_F&68+$LGD-Y"0B1
M-Y2([GE*L)/E`+H`1^)[M/$8L]+\6?VS9'RBT_DP76QFM[]RNVW12W,$+;1\
MQQ@'YJ /3Z*\L&KZF[V.L6UZ^HW5KINJ);,(XY4O)PL#I")(U"S@E)'4Q"-B
M(]I 9)!4^BZ[K=YJ6F6QU^VO+2;4HXVN+&>*[+ 6]Q(\32K;QQ@$Q1?*J[P&
M)+ ,E 'IE0QSPRR3I'-&[0OLE56!*-M#8;T.UE.#V(/>O+M+\5^))[&>XNM2
MLBSQ0M>Q0RK+)I9>:)9"RB!1!Y:/,2LS2$&+/(20FPD\%QX!^)$MMJW]K0M]
MHQ>[XF\W_B7P]XE5.#\O`'3GG- 'H-KJNGWKJEKJ%I<.Z[U6*97)7:C9&#TV
MR1G/HZG^(5>KRC6M8UFQ\3WH@NO/GL(IK6*XN B>5$PTHR2NRIM7;YLLA8H5
M7J5*C;6NL^IZW\,/$B2W,&JS-:74-K+8OY_G@P<`.L4:R-O++^[3' 4Y96H`
M] HKS/7/$>MVECJJ:=J3W#6D#ZC%=B*)U:R^P/Y<I=5\LEKI"0H^8X)"[!3+
M[Q/J44,L6D>(H=1TWS8!)K<\\$:6Y9;@NAG2%H5P8K<?-&Q_?XS\Z%0#T^BO
M/[#Q!JC76@1W>LP;[G<H2WAWK=#S& ?+(AF7RU!+PA C,LA5H7&WM;%T?3[:
M2*[-Y&T2E;H%3YP(&'R@"G/7Y0!SP,4`6Z*** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`
MHHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`S=>_P"0
M0_\`UTB_]&+6/XF_Y%#6/^O";_T6:V->_P"00_\`UTB_]&+6/XF_Y%#6/^O"
M;_T6:(?Q8^J%+X64_@__`,DNTCZS_P#H^2NXKA_A!_R2[2/K/_Z/DKN*UQ'\
M:7J_S)A\*%HHHK$L****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`\N^$_P#R*DW_
M`%]?^THZ[_1_^0?_`-MYO_1K5P'PG_Y%2;_KZ_\`:4==_H__`"#S_P!=YO\`
MT:U=68?[Y/U,,-_!B7ZI?VOIG_01M/\`O^O^-7:QM.D==+L@'8#[-%P#_L"N
M5M)79MK<EGU#2[FWD@?4;<(Z%&,=T(V (QPRD%3[@@CM533ET#2/--K?QM)+
M@/+<7[7$C 9PN^1V;:,L0N<`LQ R3EFI>(;32;B"WNGNVFG5WCCMK6:X8JA4
M,2(U8@`NO)]:NP71N((YT:8)(H=1(K(P!&>5;!!]B 14\Z[#LRQ_:^F?]!&T
M_P"_Z_XT?VOIG_01M/\`O^O^-007:W-O'<6]P)895#QR1ON5U(R""."".]2>
M;)_ST;\Z7M%V"S'_`-KZ9_T$;3_O^O\`C1_:^F?]!&T_[_K_`(U7-T5G2$M+
MO96<$*Q7`(!RW0'YA@$Y/.,X.)?-D_YZ-^='M%V"S'_VOIG_`$$;3_O^O^-5
M+V[TB_LY+:74XTC<C)@OC"XP0>'1@PZ=CSTZ58\V3_GHWYTBS2,&.]OE?;][
MV!_K1[1=@LS*CL/#$=A>V+7<<T-]&8+EKG4'FDDC((V>8[EPH#-@`X!9B,$D
MUL_VOIG_`$$;3_O^O^-4=2U:#2;%KR\EE6%61/W:/(Q9V"* J@L268# '>JD
M?B:R>%)F:_AC>585,]E/#\[.B*/G08RTJ >OS?W6P^==@LS9_M?3/^@C:?\`
M?]?\:/[7TS_H(VG_`'_7_&F>;)_ST;\ZR8/$]C<ZW)I$;W_VV/[ZM93JBCYL
M,7*!-IV,`V<-C@FCG78+,V?[7TS_`*"-I_W_`%_QH_M?3/\`H(VG_?\`7_&F
M>;)_ST;\Z/-D_P">C?G2]HNP68_^U],_Z"-I_P!_U_QH_M?3/^@C:?\`?]?\
M:9YLG_/1OSH\V3_GHWYT>T78+,?_`&OIG_01M/\`O^O^-']KZ9_T$;3_`+_K
M_C3/-D_YZ-^='FR?\]&_.CVB[!9C_P"U],_Z"-I_W_7_`!H_M?3/^@C:?]_U
M_P`:9YLG_/1OSH\V3_GHWYT>T78+,?\`VOIG_01M/^_Z_P"-']KZ9_T$;3_O
M^O\`C3/-D_YZ-^='FR?\]&_.CVB[!9C_`.U],_Z"-I_W_7_&C^U],_Z"-I_W
M_7_&F>;)_P`]&_.CS9/^>C?G1[1=@LQ_]KZ9_P!!&T_[_K_C1_:^F?\`01M/
M^_Z_XTSS9/\`GHWYT>;)_P`]&_.CVB[!9C_[7TS_`*"-I_W_`%_QH_M?3/\`
MH(VG_?\`7_&F>;)_ST;\Z/-D_P">C?G1[1=@LQ_]KZ9_T$;3_O\`K_C1_:^F
M?]!&T_[_`*_XTSS9/^>C?G1YLG_/1OSH]HNP68_^U],_Z"-I_P!_U_QH_M?3
M/^@C:?\`?]?\:9YLG_/1OSH\V3_GHWYT>T78+,?_`&OIG_01M/\`O^O^-']K
MZ9_T$;3_`+_K_C3/-D_YZ-^='FR?\]&_.CVB[!9C_P"U],_Z"-I_W_7_`!H_
MM?3/^@C:?]_U_P`:9YLG_/1OSH\V3_GHWYT>T78+,?\`VOIG_01M/^_Z_P"-
M']KZ9_T$;3_O^O\`C3/-D_YZ-^='FR?\]&_.CVB[!9C_`.U],_Z"-I_W_7_&
MC^U],_Z"-I_W_7_&HUN76W:7>W<<G./GVUEW&NB&]2S-Z%N)%+I&0N2!WZ?Y
MP?0UO3@ZBNB)2Y=S935-/D942_M6=CA56922?0<U<K :\DGM8EE?<3<1\X Z
M2Q>G^]6_4RCRNPXNYFZ]_P`@A_\`KI%_Z,6L?Q-_R*&L?]>$W_HLUKZ]_P`@
MA_\`KI%_Z,6LCQ-_R*&L?]>$W_HLTH?Q8^J'+X64OA!_R2_2/K/_`.CY*[FN
M&^$'_)+](^L__H^2NYK7$_QI>K_,FG\*%HHHK$L**** "BBB@ HHHH ****
M"BBB@ HHHH \N^$__(J3?]?7_M*.N_T?_D'_`/;>;_T:U<!\)_\`D5)O^OK_
M`-I1UWVC_P#(/_[;S?\`HUJZLP_WR?J88;^#$OUC6'_(,LO^O:+_`- %;-<R
M]T=,\/6U_/-'':);P@MM9B,A5'"J2>2.E<D_A-KI.[,7Q2)8_$ND72W.K6D*
M6=W&UQIMB;E@S/;E48>5( "%8YP/N]>Q-5EU2?Q!9S6(U :7(MF]X-DB. 9F
M,?E*0,'/^O#@$1;>]7?^$GM0X7SI=Q&0/L%QG'_?KW%2V7B*SU"^ALH+Z(74
MREXHYHI8C* ,G;O0;N,G`[ GH#6*DAJ<7U1PT>G:_9Z5HME#<:G9"UTR&&!$
MM;FX;[:K.)02LJ(%!$>WSLPD8V_)NSN0VNM0>3>+/K4EQ<:GJ$,D8<'R[8?:
M6B"))^['S+"5=Q_$J[MA"UW'V+4/[]O^9_PH^Q:A_?M_S/\`A5:]AGG"C7/L
M]H+?^V3:"*83LQGRT0N+3>R"3]\K&+[055R9`2XC+ (3<L+&_P!2UR*!I]<A
MT#;=- &FGBD=<6FU9'?$P/F?:"NXAB 0#Y9P>[^Q:A_?M_S/^%'V+4/[]O\`
MF?\`"BS[`<5X=FU>?5-*FU(:O]IETZ%[D2(8XD;R@6RN/+P9">,+,KK_`!1-
M\O:1_=D_ZZG_`-!6E^Q:A_?M_P`S_A0+*_&<-;\G/4_X46?89B>+K2>]T)(+
M8S+*U_9$/ @9XP+J(EP""/E +<@CCGBL;Q'8ZHMYHMM'/J&H1(R//*R#YF%_
M9,I<1JJ95!+@X&%5CZFNT^Q:A_?M_P`S_A1]BU#^_;_F?\*+,1P_@F+7([\O
MJE[>RRFU_P!.BEM9XXTN<K]UY9&1L?O /(41D<G \L5T-M!*OC34[AHG$+Z=
M9HLA4[699+DL`>A(#+D=MP]:U_L6H?W[?\S_`(5'/IMU<V\EO<+:RPRJ4DCD
M&Y74C!!!&"".U%F!YD+B^:#17U2[U8V2SQ:7<?99YVEN)[:&\$TJB$F0HT@3
MDX8^7EE `)DNXO$TK0?Z=J=M&(G_`+.VVEQ/(S>?-Y?F;)$4-Y7V;_CZR"2=
MV"),^BIHTD<=M&EO9+':X^SJJX$.%*C8-OR_*2O'8D58^Q:A_?M_S/\`A19]
M@.=T@78\4:H)3J9BY.ZXR(A\PVJ ?D/R@E6B/*L1*!(H+='2?8M0_OV_YG_"
MC[%J']^W_,_X4K,8M%)]BU#^_;_F?\*/L6H?W[?\S_A1RL!:*3[%J']^W_,_
MX4?8M0_OV_YG_"CE8"T4GV+4/[]O^9_PH^Q:A_?M_P`S_A1RL!:*3[%J']^W
M_,_X4?8M0_OV_P"9_P`*.5@+12?8M0_OV_YG_"C[%J']^W_,_P"%'*P%HI/L
M6H?W[?\`,_X4?8M0_OV_YG_"CE8"T4GV+4/[]O\`F?\`"C[%J']^W_,_X4<K
M`6BD^Q:A_?M_S/\`A1]BU#^_;_F?\*.5@+12?8M0_OV_YG_"C[%J']^W_,_X
M4<K 6BD^Q:A_?M_S/^%'V+4/[]O^9_PHY6 M%)]BU#^_;_F?\*/L6H?W[?\`
M,_X4<K AE)&F.0"<9/\`Y%KC9O"]I-#</+=327\LOFK>,?GC(^Z!C P!V&,^
MV!CN8[:91MN-N#]WRF((]>>".O\`.I%TZ!NLEU_X%R__`!5==&LH1LT8U(.3
MNC#@5EMK8,S/B51O8#+?O8.>,#\JZJLN^MH[:VC";R?/AY>1G/\`KD[L2:U*
MF<N9W0X*VAFZ]_R"'_ZZ1?\`HQ:R/$W_`"*&L?\`7A-_Z+-:^O?\@B3_`*Z1
M?^C%K(\3?\BAK'_7A-_Z+-1#^+'U7YE2^%E/X0?\DNTCZS_^CY*[BN'^#_\`
MR2[2/K/_`.CY*[BML3_&EZO\Q0^%"T445B4%%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !111
M0 4444 >7?"?_D5)O^OK_P!I1UWVC_\`(//_`%WF_P#1K5P/PG_Y%2;_`*^O
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M%)V9ZMD/\U<OI+W*?"?4-9*Z_;ZA_P`(\THO+S57F69S`6,L2^<^P[@""50C
M=QCD#O/^$8TK^T/MWDW&?-\_R/M4OV?S,[M_D;O+W;OGSMSO^;[W-5K7P9HM
MIIT^GQ)?&RFM6LVMIM1N98Q"1M*JKR$+P, K@@="*V*,S03-;>*(;1;;6-.@
MFLII'MM5OS=M.R/"%>,^;*$"!V##*[O,7AMN5[:JCV-N^HQ7[1YN8HI(8WW'
MY4<H6&.G)C3\O<U;H **** .-\4?:;74)-1O#JHTB"T5TN-.NA']B="[2S2H
M77S5V^40I67_`%;C9\V'DN/&$L?BMM(@TB[N88+B*VGN(XIF*/(J,"-L1BV*
M)$+%I%(`8[3A=VOJ/A[3-5N%FNX)'<((W"3R1K,@)(2558"5.6^5PP^9N/F.
M2;P]IEQJ@U&6WD,^]9&43R"*1UQM=X@VQW&U<,RDC8F#\JX`,>W\77TFEVFK
M2:,BV%^]H;61+O<VR>:.-?-4H-C[90VU2X^5@6'REJ>N^-)+:XUO3QIGFQ6%
MK>2SR+?-"[)#;V\OR%5RK,;E5R"-NTL"3@5N1^$=%B$R+:2&.1-B*\\K"W4,
M& @RW[@!E0@1[<%$(QL7#$\%>'XH;J--/(6[BFBN"9I"95F6-92Q+9+,(8\M
M]XD$YRS$@&'%XSOK+3M2EO[5+DVZ:S=0NLVTO%9W`148;,*2'VY^;A 3DL0-
M?6HFU'Q3I>DS3W<=G+9W5RZ6UU) S21O;JA+QLK8`E?Y<X.02"0,2W'A:"XU
M>TN', L+6Z.HI:>223=E67S,EBH7YR^U4!\SY]V2<WM1T:RU?RC=+.LD60DU
MM<R6\B@XRN^-E;:<*2N<$JI(R!@`YW5/%$WAB\CT:UT[4M7-O;K<S/MFFE$3
MNX1$,<3AW C8#S63.%R[$LPH:IXOU$_:9OL:#3H;+6FF@CO6221;22.-7#J@
M9'+;QA3P'W;B0!732>$=%E$2-:2".--CJD\JBX4L6(GPW[\%F<D2;LEW)SO;
M,EQX7TBZM'M9;/=$_P!I#!974L+@L9E+`YVL6)*YQD*0`57 !RMGXIN;&X>6
M\MI+FYNKW4(;5OMKA"%O8+6)7CV[4&70$J&*A&8!FD<5MZGXFU+2]/B,^DP?
MVF\I46D<\TZO& "9$,,#R%06126C4!CC/*EKTOA?1Y5P]EDCSRK"5P5,TJS2
M,ISE6\Q%<,.5*C:13#X3T@VR1>7=(Z.S_:8[V=+ABP`.Z<.)&!"H,,Q&$0?P
M+@`YBW^(%R]M>W\=C)=6UW>6T6F1$/O4264=RRR+%'(P`&XY42$EL$*HW5V>
MBZC)JVDP7LMI/:/)N#03QLC*58J2`ZJVTXRI95)4@D G`IKX1T2.T2TAM)((
M42)4,%Q+&Z>4GEHRNK!E?9\A<'<R@*Q(`%:=C90:=:1VMK'Y<*9(!8L22269
MF.2S$DDL22222230!<HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH ****
M"BBB@"O,"73 )Z_TIR @=#574V808'F#/&54G'(/0<]L< ]:Q616Z+*?^W6;
M_P"(JXTU+5LB4[&SJG^HB_Z[P_\`HY*NUS@CD6VA/SB,3Q_>1DR3-%CA@#Q@
M]N_UKHZ35M!Q=]3-U[_D$2?]=(O_`$8M9'B;_D4-8_Z\)O\`T6:U]>_Y!$G_
M`%TB_P#1BUD>)O\`D4-8_P"O";_T6:F'\6/JAR^%E/X/_P#)+](^L_\`Z/DK
MN*X?X/\`_)+](^L__H^2NXK;$_QI>K_,F'PH6BBBL2PHHHH`****`"BBB@`H
MHHH`****`"BBB@#R[X3_`/(J3?\`7U_[2CKOM(_X\/\`MM-_Z-:N!^$__(J3
M?]?7_M*.N]TC_CP_[;3?^C6KJS#_`'R?J88;^#$OUS6IV$NI^ H[6%-\K6T+
M*I8#)7:V,GCMWKI:S;.-Y?#-O'&1YCV:A<],E.*XJJ;IR2.FG)QFI+HS)O#+
M>7&FSC3)(GA$X4I=1+Y?[H@>N<YP,=.IXJ3PTE^FH:@;BXE:VDC@:&">X69X
MV*$R<@],LH]]I(X()IVFI6\D,%O,=/M_+1@TTMS"^XE""< GDG&?49S[OTJP
MNK75O[9OGTFUL19BW4VDIVOEDVL254=%"C'J`,8KGPU2KRM2BTFU>ZMT7<*]
MI35NBZ._5^;[EC1_[6U9Y-5_MN:)4O[F`6/D1- 8X;AX?[HDW%4SGS,!SG!7
MY*YO0]<U*Z\'V>J'7=8GO+I+""87>GQPQ1/<RQ(TD)\A`Y4,VT[G7H2&!&=^
M"'1X+WS+?Q7)'9-<-<_V?'=0"(R,_F,=P7S<&1]Q7?@[MN-AVU(D/AQ?"]GH
M2ZS!]GM(H$MYA=1^8K0E#$_]TL&5&Y!4G&00<5V69%RQX?N]VH:CIKZQ?7\U
MIL9Q?67D2)N+KE6$<:21DQG:54\JWS$$`='7*Z2NBZ9J-UJ#>)?MUW>10Q2R
MW5W$=PC+E-JH%5?];C"@`\'&XL6V1KNCDC&JV)ST_P!(3V]_<?F*+,+HT:*S
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M`1_%\<*S)<Z1J4%^CPJ+)_)WL)698VWB0Q*&9'4;G!)4#&60-3.G^';G)U#Q
M!_:+2VMQ9S-<7L8\V.?R@PP@4+Q'&!L"CYB2"S%J9)INB7-O<BY\6/<75VJ1
M/=23VVYHE# 1&,((G3]])PZ-GS,]0A4LQW-/_A+;3[6(Q9WQM1+#;S7C1!$@
MFE"&.-T=A*&/FQ=$(&\9(PVW,\%>)]3UMH([^U=?.TBVU$S'RQL>:2;Y/E8_
M)M12G!(4'>=QYD_LWPX;Q94\0XMC+#<2V9O8Y$GFB$8CD=V!E+#RX>C@':,@
M[FW6-'A\.:+]D^QZU ?)T^'3_GNHSYT<7^J+?[0WMRN ?,.0?EP687*']I:M
M]C_MW^U9]O\`;?\`9_\`9_E1?9_+^W?9,YV>9NV_/G?C?VV_+6=-XPU%);F2
MZ^W0V4?]LS226J0%EBM&6)"@<G*\DG<"QE Z19%;`L=!-T"/$N; W?VT:;]H
M@\GSO-$V[=M\W_6D28WXR0,;?EJ.XTGPM<VT]N=;39<07]N2MW%G;>RK+(1Q
MU#;0OH#SG.:+,+FF_BVSB^USS6E]'IEKYX?4O+#0EH=WFC"L9!M,<@RR!25P
M"=R[CPUXOTWQ2;E;+*RVVPR1B:&;"OG:=T+NG)5N-VX8R0`03GG3_#DOVJ&7
MQ!YFF7?G%M-%Y&L.Z?/F'*@2-N,K'#.5!<$`83;H:7=:98>8\_BG^T9I=H\R
MZNH1A1T"K&$0<OUV[CN )("@%F*Z,C1M3U9X/"FJW&J3W*Z_M\ZTDBB$,&^U
MDG_=%4#\-&%&]F^4G.3AA8U3QPD&CZ1>Z=9SSS:K%;W5O"ZJ"8GGMHV4Y< 2
M8N1CG;D<G Y-.LM!L+BP`\2?:+2P_P"/"SEN8/+MOD,:[2JAVQ'(4&]FR&R<
MM@U33P]X6W0'_A(Y'%M;BVLE-]$5M8Q)#)$$7&"4:*(AFW%N`Y<8`+,+EBR\
M:""TO&OH;NZ-G<7<EY/"D86TMDNIXXW<%E+ +"W"!V_=G(R1N/$GC/[+H6L2
M6<%W"\=O>1V6H,L9BDNH(Y69%7<7RIBDY= I\LX)RNZ.30_#,JW$<?B(QPWW
MFI>QQW4)%W%)+)*8F)4E5!N)`"A5L2<L2%(+W1/#.H17-M-X@S97'VAH[1;J
M$)#+<*ZR2H=N\L1/)PS,H\SA>%P68[G5:?J,.J6S75LLAMRY6&9@`LZX'SIS
MDH3D`G&[&1E2K'G=$O;T>&K+Q;J>O3&TFL!?WEM);QF&%&B\QO*V()!M.,;F
M?*@@@L0PTK.\T.RN;B2VU>U6*Y<2&W%RGEK(3EG4=07+*2 <$_-C<S%LF#2_
M#ZV0TV;Q-)<Z/]G:UBTY[R%(HXF3RP@:-5D<!'VC>[=0W+!6!9A<N2^-8+:>
M*TNM'U6'4994B2RV122-O25D;*2,@5C!(N2PVD9;:OS5G_\`"7FZUQT7[=!8
M116BL(DA+)<RWS6S12[B<X:(KE,C;YIW$^6:GM[+04U.VU.Z\2_;[^&59%N)
MKB!2RK'+&B%8U5=H^TR$8&XEQDD`"HXM(\+QRW+IKD9-S<0W#?Z7%]Z.\>[4
M#CH9)R#_`+.T=>268KHLIX\LFFLPVFZE';WZ1R65RPBV7$;S0PJZ@2%U&;B-
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M<6RF,1^8`H$:*I#+<R*<@G#C!!"D1Z?H?AFQCM+>#Q!_H4/V9FM#=0E)Y8%B
M6*1SMWA@(X>%95.T97YFW%F%T:^@^+;3Q ;0P6=[;+>6OVRU:[C">?&-@<@!
MB1M,B#Y@`VX%"R_-7.6>N3FUU[4;S7=?`TY]1=[>'3XE@6*&65%\N5X-KN%5
M2!YARP.[(#"MS3(O#NF_V/\`9]:@?^R[`Z?!ONHSOC;R>6QU;]U'R,#YCQR,
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M]1'_`-=X?_1R5<I]!=3.U[_D$2?]=(O_`$8M9'B;_D4-8_Z\)O\`T6:UM=_Y
M!$G_`%TB_P#1BUD^)O\`D4-8_P"O";_T6:(?Q8^J_,)?"RG\'_\`DEVD?6?_
M`-'R5W%</\'_`/DEVD?6?_T?)7<5MB?XTO5_F*'PH6BBBL2@HHHH`**** "B
MBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@#R[X3_P#(J3?]?7_M*.N]TC_CP_[;3?\`HUJX+X3_
M`/(J3?\`7U_[2CKO=(_X\/\`MM-_Z-:NK,/]\GZF&&_@Q+]5M'_Y`EA_U[1_
M^@BK%5]'_P"0)8?]>T?_`*"*YNAMU/(;G4+RVBMEMHBP"*3D?*PQSSV/^?2E
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M[M,DYV@D82/G9N..68%6XP`/4DA<FM74+^75);EY;1SYLSRP'DM#O?<5SCYE
M._IQR01C+!LX02G&(G.>GRGV_P`1^8K:C-*"YWKZF<XRO[JT(Z*D$$IQB)SG
MI\I]O\1^8H$$IQB)SGI\I]O\1^8K;GI]T3R2[&UIND1W.D)=C3-2OY&GDC86
MCX$854(S^[;D[SZ=*IMHMP]S<QVC)<11S/#%)YB)YY!_Y9@MER1@X7)^8>HS
M"\DLFF068MW_`'4\DH?GYMZQC&,?[(^NX?CLQ^)+L373K!>QK/=274:6]RT0
M+2;?EDVC+KPF,%3R>>1CC<YQ=XM/Y_\`!-E%/1HR!H]\T$<JV^_?MQ&CJTN&
M("DQ@[@#E<$C!W+CJ,D^DWENDDC+&\<:>8TD4R2(!N53\RDC(+ID=1N!Q@U<
MCU';-:WB:<[:A#Y(61W)CQ&$"X0`')"H#EB/F. ,C!'J*PR6B6MA<"TB>1GB
MEEWO*)55)%W!!@% H&!D;LYY&*]M/LOZ^9/LUY_U\BJNB:@ZY$"@E5V*9$!D
MW*' 0$Y=MK*=JY/S`8R10NBWQ904A0&))-TEQ&BA7&4!8L &(Y"DYQSC%:%G
MXAU"*.02?;F>6=[G=;SM"))'VY\P*/F7A<!2I&XX/(PMMKUS$\H6&]BCFBMT
M)M+@PR$Q1B,?-M/RG=G&.I7GCF?;5==%]_\`P1^SCYE2RT*XF,QND\A8X)WV
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M.[E4R!WR5P-J$Y S@ \`GI2?V-?>:J!(65E+>:MQ&T0`P#F0-L!^9>"1]Y?[
MPRMG=RVML8A9";=<P7 $BED;8&&TKW!\P=_YUMKK"ZFBV5T;M;9DD$DM[=/-
M(P9H6"HRQ';S&IY4@ACT)%$JTX:))K^O,%33W,AO#NIQ@EHH<;L#_28OF^57
MR/FY4*ZL6' !R2 #42Z)J#,ZB!0RMM4-(@,IP"!'D_O"05(V9SN7^\,ZM_JZ
MFX2*TM)9((8I(HW+'+![:.'/W1D#:&!P,[APM$/B2[CA2)(+U%18_+%O<M$'
M98HH_P!YM&64[4(`*D;CSR"$L15LG9?U\P=.-^I1MO#E]-<V:31^5'<O" ^Y
M694D*A9-H.2OS 9Z9^7.>*IRZ;=Q6[SM&IC1B"RR*W ;;N !R4W?+O'RYXSF
MM&WUJZMKXW<-F2Y@MX5#9(!B,)#'`Y!\L<<??'/K7DN5?3&LXM/E&9=Z,[E]
MH)'.,#YR"JDC"D;?ER PTC5G?6W3_@]27!6T3,NBI!!*<8B<YZ?*?;_$?F*!
M!*<8B<YZ?*?;_$?F*Z?:4^Z,^2?8CHJ002G&(G.>GRGV_P`1^8H$$IQB)SGI
M\I]O\1^8HYZ?=!R3[$=%2""4XQ$YST^4^W^(_,4""4XQ$YST^4^W^(_,4<]/
MN@Y)]B.BI!!*<8B<YZ?*?;_$?F*!!*<8B<YZ?*?;_$?F*.>GW0<D^Q'14@@E
M.,1.<]/E/M_B/S% @E.,1.<]/E/M_B/S%'/3[H.2?8CHJ002G&(G.>GRGV_Q
M'YB@02G&(G.>GRGV_P`1^8HYZ?=!R3[$=%2""4XQ$YST^4^W^(_,4""4XQ$Y
MST^4^W^(_,4<]/N@Y)]CUGX:'/A9^<XNI._3Y4]_\/ZGN$Z5Q'PV!'A9@V0?
MM+\'W5#Z_P"']3VZ=*^6Q#O5EZO\SVJ7\./HBKJW_'O%_P!=X?\`T:E7*IZM
M_P`>\7_7>'_T:E6ZSZ%=3.UW_D$2?]=(O_1BUD^)O^10UC_KPF_]%FM;7?\`
MD$R?]=(O_1BUD^)O^10UC_KPF_\`19HA_%CZK\PE\+*7P@_Y)?I'UG_]'R5W
M-<-\(/\`DE^D?6?_`-'R5W-;8G^-+U?YDT_A0M%%%8EA1110`4444 %%%% !
M1110`4444 %%%% 'EWPG_P"14F_Z^O\`VE'7>Z1_QX?]MIO_`$:U<%\)_P#D
M5)O^OK_VE'7>Z1_QX?\`;:;_`-&M75F'^^3]3##?P8EZLNWNFL_#5C+'&LKF
M*WC56?:"7*J,G!Q][TK4K!N)X;;P?8W$\L<,$0LWDDD<*J*)(R22> `.<US=
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MG*!O,]&P?N5EZ-X`L]&A\*2V^G:7!J.F;?MUU! %>?\`T62)L.%!;+NK?-C.
M,]>*](@LVWQ TZX\)^']=2/_`)#-U;6<4&6^6:238Z[MO.S$AR0`VS@\BNRK
MSVQ^'CV>FZ=B: WUM%IJ2 %M@>"2W,[JW?>EK H!48\H'C>U>A4`%%%%`&!?
MZOJ(UF33-)T^UNIH+>.XG:[NVMU"R-(J!=L<A8YB?.0,?+C.3BVFLV O;6QN
M+F"UU.YB$J:?-/'Y^,$GY0QSC:V2N1\IY.*H7EGK%KXAN-6TJVLKK[5:PVTD
M5W=/;^7Y32L&!6.3=N\XC!"XVCKGBA+X<UB6\N(7DLI+6\U"TU&YNE9XW22
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M@DR'KC&P\'MRNC?#^]TYK"&X,$\:?8I)I!J-RB1R6\4*86W7$<N3`&#N01N&
M58(`VMX>\/ZOINH:.EVEC]ATC2I--AFBG=I+C)@VNR&,"/B D@,V"V,G&: -
M'_A)O^))_:7V/_F*_P!F^7YO_3[]EWYQ_P`#QCVSWI+36-7G\5W6D2Z791VM
MM$D[7"WSLYCD:58\1^2!NS"<C=@9X+5D_P#"O[/[+Y_]G:5_;/\`;7]H?;O(
M'F>7]N\_'F;=V[ROEQTSQG'-=%#ITT/BF_U0M'Y%Q9VUNB@G<&C>=F)XQC$J
MXY['IW ,2V^(&G7'A/P_KJ1_\AFZMK.*#+?+-))L==VWG9B0Y( ;9P>16_H^
MI'5K22X\GRMEU<VVW=NSY,SQ;LX'79G';..>M<A8_#Q[/3=.Q- ;ZVBTU) "
MVP/!);F=U;OO2U@4`J,>4#QO:MS0+/7M,EDL[BSTUK![V[N!<)>N9=LLTDJC
MRC"!GYP#\_J>>E $E[XF^QZ9XHO/L>[^PM_R>;CS]MM'/UQ\O^LV]^F>^*TY
M-5TV'4XM,EU"TCOYDWQ6C3*)77GE4SDCY6Y ['TKD]9\`6>LP^*Y;C3M+GU'
M4]WV&ZG@#/!_HL<2Y<J2N'1F^7.,YZ\5+=^$+B;Q7/?[8Y;6YO8+YF?4;B,1
M-$L0"_9D(CE.85(=F&"PRK! & -/0_&&D:W:Z8OV^QAU*^M8KG^SOM:-,F^(
M2;=O#'"G.<#CFI+OQ%#;^(SHJ_95G2WAN'-S="+*RS^4H08)8Y#>GS-$O\>5
MY'PWX8UZULY=#N+>UCL[>]TZ62\\Y]SM;6]F3Y<9C ="T&W=O&,MP2N#T6K^
M';R_U>ZO(G@6.7^R\!V((^S7;SR9X[JP`]3UP.: +FC^*--U.RT@RW5I;:AJ
M=E%>16#7"F7:Z;OE7@L!AN0/X36_7FVC?#^]TYK"&X,$\:?8I)I!J-RB1R6\
M4*86W7$<N3 &#N01N&58( WI- !1110`4444`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% !1
M110!7G^\GX_TI4Z4D_WD_'^E*G2IZC*NK?\`'O%_UWA_]&I5NJFK?\>\?_7:
M'_T:E6ZKH3U,[7?^03)_UTB_]&+63XF_Y%#6/^O";_T6:UM=_P"03)_UTB_]
M&+63XF_Y%#6/^O";_P!%FB'\6/JOS"7PLI?"#_DE^D?6?_T?)7<UPWP@_P"2
M7Z1]9_\`T?)7<UMB?XTO5_F33^%"T445B6%%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110
M`4444 >7?"?_`)%2?_KZ_P#:4==[I/\`QX?]MIO_`$:U<%\)_P#D5)_^OK_V
ME'7>:3_QX?\`;:;_`-&M75F'^^3]3#"_PHEZH-'_`.0)8?\`7M'_`.@BIZ@T
M?_D"6'_7M'_Z"*Y>AMU.)U#5?%>HW-]#IEW!:B!IHHS';L3GS"J,V4D!P$/
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M);1-.2:9KJ!5(AF@,FQXIBX.U78'`/R\8. =#0Z_3-9&I7$]I-875A>0*DCV
MUR8RWEN6".#&[K@E'&,Y^4Y !!.O67IVC66D>:;59VDEP'FN;F2XD8#.%WR,
MS;1EB%S@%F(&2<ZE`!1110!B7^O&TU$V%II5]J=RD2S3):&%?*1RP0DRR(#N
M*/\`=SC:<XR,R:;KD6J75S#;6MV$MG"22S((P&,44J@JQ#@E9AP5&"C XXS0
MO!?Z9XHN]4@TF[U&"[LK>W"VDD*M$T3S,2WFR(,$3+C:3]ULXXSQ'B?0]3.H
MW6IZEI"3VL][;A[>.6.59B\NE+Y8W[=P9H)ERP4?+S@$4 >FOJ,,>M6VF,LG
MGW%O-<(PQM"QM&K \YSF5<<=CT[Z%>7?\(PZZM!=77@G[;HW^E?9])VVC?8=
MZV@'R/((UW-#._R,?]9DX+$"Q9^%]9M[BS2^L_MNK)+8.NN^:C^1%$D`GBWN
M1,-YCN.%4JWG_,1N? !Z36?>:C%9W6FP2B3S+ZX-O%L`P&$4DOS<]-L;#C/)
M'U'F;>#]9O-58W.D/Y=VT3ZJK1V:6ES*+VVD8HL>))$"+<$&?+[3C[S,#M6_
MAZYC\8:==2Z#NNX-5NKF?6OW)\RWDCN!%'NW><=HDA3:5P-G'RJ#0!T=UXD$
M-_<VUOI6HWJ6CA+JXMEC98&**Y!0N)'(1T;"(V=P`RV0+FEZLFK":2&WG2&*
M62+S)-H#O'+)$X #$\&//('#+WR!D)_:VD:SK)M]%GOAJ-VES#/'/$D,?[B*
M+;*68.,-$22B/\I&,G*CB+[P]<VGB&SDU70#J5K=:I)LL_W$GG_/JLP^61@O
M"31/\Q'7^\,4`>PT5B>&+&XT_08K>Y3R6$LSQP;@?(B:5VBBXR!L1D3"DJ-N
M%) !K;H`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****
M`*\_WD_'^E*G2DG^\GX_TI4Z5/495U;_`(]X_P#KM#_Z-2K=5-6_X]X_^NT/
M_HU*M570GJ9VN?\`()D_ZZ1?^C%K*\3?\BAK'_7A-_Z+-:NN?\@F3_KI%_Z,
M6LKQ-_R*&L?]>$W_`*+-$/XL?5?F$OA92^$'_)+](^L__H^2NYKAOA!_R2_2
M/K/_`.CY*[FML3_&EZO\R:?PH6BBBL2PHHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "B
MBB@#R[X3_P#(J3?]?7_M*.N\TG_CP_[;3?\`HUJX/X3_`/(J3?\`7U_[2CKO
M-)_X\?\`MM-_Z-:NK,/]\GZF&&_@Q+U0:/\`\@2P_P"O:/\`]!%35#H__($L
M/^O:/_T$5R]#;J<]XC\=6'AJ<I>-'&@+#>XF.2HC+'$<3X4>;&,DCEL4GASQ
MY:>(]52TMX5:*:T>Z@N(G<JX201N"KHC*0S+C@Y^;I@;N'^('AG4/%^MB2*Q
MAEL8I&DMYUU1+=GWQQ*V5>)N,Q#!'4'/((IW@6QF\+^*M&L;NU1'FAFL8$2^
M6<JC;[AY&*H`26B50/EP,GYL_+LXT?8IIOGOM;2WKW$KW\CTS_A)]*_M#[#Y
MUQGS?(\_[++]G\S.W9Y^WR]V[Y,;L[_E^]Q3[/Q%I.H66FWEI?1SV^J.4LY(
MP2)&".Y'3Y2%C?(;&"I!YXK(T*^.EB71Y[#46O7U*[D`2SD,6R6YDD5_.($6
M/+<,1OSU7!?Y:YSPYH>J:1%X#MX["?[ VVZNU9-IT^<6#QLI7LLC,6/ Q)OR
M29 !B4=MH_B;3]>"-IPOG1XA,DTMA/#&Z'&"KR(JMG((P>1STK;KE? 6FWNF
M>$-(CO;V]ED-A; VMU'&GV4B,90!45N.GSEC\HYSG/54`%%%% &1J/B'3-*N
M%ANYY$<H)'*022+"A) >5E4B).&^9RH^5N?E.->N-\4?:+/4)+W2EU6/5Y;5
M4@$%J)K:\="YCAF;8WE*&<Y8F+(E/SG:=F9)//+XQU9+2767U*'5[1(0K7)M
M$M?*MFF#?\NX.QICAOFR01\Q6@#T6BO([&#Q@-*NF;4M2:^:WB&HHVGW06*0
MS1>:49YCO(C^T8%H$!_A*GRJO6D=_%;VBZK=Z_<Z)ON"KVUM>P3B3$/E`JLC
MW13_`(^N9#C)'&T19 .KLO&>A:A-#';74[B41!9C9S+"#*B/&IE*!%9ED3"D
M@DNHQD@5N),LKS(HD#1/L;=&R@G:&^4D8888<C(SD=00/*?#UM?#P-JWAB33
M-1BU+4[*""'S;&58EW:=;1%GE*[%",K[@3N^0@`MA3KZ\=7>\U6"4ZE!8OJ6
M^*[BAO)MBBUMPL:1VSI(49FF);.P-&01N8$`'=6U[;W,]Y#!)ODM91%.-I&Q
MRBR <]?E=3QZ^N:N5QGP_&J/IU_=:Q!/'?7<MM-*9HO*+N;&U#G;@8^<.#@<
M%2.U=G0`4444`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% !1110`4444
M`%%%% %>X^^GX_TI4Z4VY944.W(`]?<"J+:IY7_+$'_MI_\`6JHTY2V$Y);D
MVJ_\>\?_`%VA_P#1J5:K*N;T7=K$=FQO/C&,YZ2Q_P"(K5I2BXZ,$[NZ,[7/
M^03)_P!=(O\`T8M97B;_`)%#6/\`KPF_]%FM77/^03)_UTB_]&+65XF_Y%#6
M/^O";_T6:4/XL?5?F$OA92^$'_)+](^L_P#Z/DKN:X;X0?\`)+](^L__`*/D
MKN:VQ/\`&EZO\R:?PH6BBBL2PHHHH **** "BBB@`HHHH **** "BBB@#R[X
M3_\`(J3_`/7U_P"THZ[S2?\`CQ_[;3?^C6K@_A/_`,BI/_U]?^THZ[O2O^/'
M_MM-_P"C6KJS#_?)^IAA?X42]4.C_P#($L/^O:/_`-!%35GV%S<VNG6UN^F7
M1>*)$)5HL$@`<?/7,MC9[G/P_#_1YXX+DM>!S"JJ?[2O,JI ^4'S^G X]A6A
MH&A:9I&H3/!;3_;"AC\ZXGGF)C#<A3*S%03M)"G!^4G.!BC=Z9K$D4<=K/>6
M_&)76*(NX!^7!\X;<# [^O<UH:9!=Z>Z,\%[-MBV-N$0W.2"7_UG4X&?4Y/4
MFFX)1335^Q$9>\U;0U/[=TC^V/[(_M6Q_M/_`)\OM">=]W=]S.[[O/3IS3;7
M7=(O=1GT^TU6RN+Z#=YUM#<(\D>T[6W*#D8)`.>AK.TVT-EISV<^F7%TC7L]
MX-ZPX#/<-.O!D/*LPP?50>*IV>DSV>F>%[,6]X_]A;/GV1#S]MM)!T\WY?\`
M6;N_3'?-*Q=SI1?6C6<-V+R$VTVSRIA(-DF\@)M;H=Q90,=<C'6JD'B30KC5
M#ID.M:=+J =D-HETC2AESN&P'.1@Y&.,&N.M/">I6WA[0M$>]U*6UTFZ@N5<
MI&'F\IT<1N?.P8P1)A<?+^ZZ^6=]R'1=84&RG<OI7]I-J A2T19]WVDW*KYI
MN"N ^ ?DY4$<$Y!8+G>450_M&?\`Z!=Y_P!]1?\`Q=']HS_]`N\_[ZB_^+HL
M%R/4]=TC1?*_M75;&P\[/E_:KA(M^,9QN(SC(Z>HJW'!#%).\<,:-,^^5E4`
MNVT+EO4[549/8 =JQHDGB\0WFJ_8;P_:;6"V\K]U\OE/,V[/F<Y\[&,<;>^>
M*P@U2*\A>S-Y:65OLCATZ*WMA (@`"K?-OW8W;2K*J_)\K;6WE@N=517'6%K
MXDMOLS7.K:E>O$5,HEM;15F)P) 0C A<#* $%6)+&084%I;>)+:T,4FKZE=S
M21*DDT]K: H^1EX@C*%R-^ XDP2AY"LKE@N=C5>">*XC+PRQRH'9"R,&`96*
ML..X8$$=B"*YLQ^(A D*:A?DQ.SK-);6K22\#:LN'"E,[\[%C8@H`RE69ZR:
M9K*:O?ZD+N_6>[MUMABVML1HL\LBD9<Y=8Y?+4GC(W,KYV@L%SK;BXAM;>6X
MGECA@B4O)([!510,DDG@`#G-5-,UW2-:\W^RM5L;_P`G'F?9;A)=F<XSM)QG
M!Z^AK%N[+4;_`,+ZIHEVU_<M>V\L"7<L=N'19$VY<(ZJQ!)(P%XP.H+&3/B.
M;3OL]Q/)%<&7+7%C:0QL(\<*JRS2J&W=6(8;<@*#A@6"YU-5[BXAM;>6XGEC
MA@B4O)([!510,DDG@ #G-<L\'BAI5*ZG>+''$ H^QVQ+R*SD-(?,Y5E9`ZH$
M)*91HP2M1_V+<GPKKFALM^ZZH]ZRRLD&+<7#.VU5$@+!2Y/)R3GD# !8+FU!
MXK\.7<4DMOX@TN6.+_6/'>1L%^5GY(/'RH[?1&/0&MNN*U2S\0:SX=N=+O9B
MKW*30RR6UE&BM%)"\84JUPQR'8/D,,[0N!DFM"+^V4U4W<D]_+ [L&LS#;")
M4YV["'WAQ\N69F!^?"KE=A8+G2T50_M&?_H%WG_?47_Q=']HS_\`0+O/^^HO
M_BZ+!<OT50_M&?\`Z!=Y_P!]1?\`Q=']HS_]`N\_[ZB_^+HL%R_15#^T9_\`
MH%WG_?47_P`71_:,_P#T"[S_`+ZB_P#BZ+!<OT50_M&?_H%WG_?47_Q=']HS
M_P#0+O/^^HO_`(NBP7+]%4/[1G_Z!=Y_WU%_\71_:,__`$"[S_OJ+_XNBP7+
M]%4/[1G_`.@7>?\`?47_`,71_:,__0+O/^^HO_BZ+!<OT50_M&?_`*!=Y_WU
M%_\`%T?VC/\`] N\_P"^HO\`XNBP7+]%4/[1G_Z!=Y_WU%_\71_:,_\`T"[S
M_OJ+_P"+HL%R_15#^T9_^@7>?]]1?_%T?VC/_P! N\_[ZB_^+HL%PU5MMHQ^
MG_H2UYS=0^(UGDTR*Y\VWG<R+J#??A0GYE(&/FY&,?AC^'O+N>XN(F0:==#(
MY#>4P/Y2`]O6LXVEX?\`EQ/_`'Z'_P`D5T49QC&S,JB;>A' "MM;J79R)5!9
ML9;][!R<<5TU82V]R4CC^PR*PEC.X!%50)$9B?WC$G"_H*W:QJR4G=%TTTM3
M/US_`)!,G_72+_T8M97B;_D4-8_Z\)O_`$6:U=<_Y!,G_72+_P!&+65XF_Y%
M#6/^O";_`-%FHA_%CZK\RI?"RE\(/^27Z1]9_P#T?)7<UPWP@_Y)?I'UG_\`
M1\E=S6V)_C2]7^9-/X4+1116)84444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !1110!Y=
M\)_^14G_`.OK_P!I1UW>E?\`'C_VVF_]&M7"?"?_`)%2?_KZ_P#:4==WI7_'
MC_VVF_\`1K5U9A_OD_4PPO\`!B7J2BBN0Z!:*2B@`I:2B@`I:2B@!:2BB@!:
M2BB@!:*2B@`I:2B@`I:2B@!:2BB@!:2BB@!:*2L6[N]3N=;ETW39K6W\B!)Y
M9KB$RC#LX4!0R_\`/-LG/I32N)NQM4M8_P!B\2_]!K2O_!7)_P#'Z/L/B7_H
M-:7_`."N3_X_3LNXN9]C7I:Q_L/B7_H-:7_X*Y/_`(_1]A\2_P#0;TO_`,%;
M_P#Q^BR[AS/L;%)6/]@\3?\`0=TO_P`%3_\`Q^C[!XF_Z#NE_P#@J?\`^/T6
M7<.9]C9I*Q_L'B;_`*#NE_\`@J?_`./T?8/$O_0<TO\`\%;_`/Q^BR[AS/L;
M-%8^EW=\=2O=-U"2"6>WCBF$T$9C5TD+@?*68@@QMW/:C5+R^_M.TTS3F@BG
MGBDF,LZ%U1$*`_*""3F1>X[T6=[!S:7->EK'^Q>)?^@UI7_@KD_^/T?8?$O_
M`$&M+_\`!7)_\?HLNX<S[&O2UC_8?$O_`$&M+_\`!7)_\?H^P^)?^@UI?_@K
MD_\`C]%EW#F?8V*2L?[!XF_Z#NE_^"I__C]'V#Q-_P!!W2__``5/_P#'Z++N
M',^QLTE8_P!@\3?]!W2__!4__P`?H^P>)O\`H.:7_P""I_\`X_19=PYGV-FB
ML6TNM2MM;33=2FM;DS6[SQ2V\+18V,BLI4LW_/1<'/K6S2:L-.YGZW_R"9/^
MND7_`*,6LOQ-_P`BAK'_`%X3?^BS6IK?_()D_P"ND7_HQ:R_$W_(H:Q_UX3?
M^BS3A_$CZK\Q3^%E+X0?\DOTCZS_`/H^2NYKAOA!_P`DOTCZS_\`H^2NYK7$
M_P`:7J_S)I_"A:***Q+"BBB@`HHHH **** "BBB@`HHHH **** /+OA/_P`B
MI/\`]?7_`+2CKN]*_P"/+_MM-_Z-:N$^$_\`R*D__7U_[2CKN]*_X\?^VTW_
M`*-:NG,?][GZF&&_A1+M%%%<AT!1110`4444`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% !1
M110`4444`%%%% !1110`5B6IQXUU;_KPL_\`T.XK;KEK[4[71/%EW<ZC,EM;
MW-E;I%-*=J,R/,6&X\9PZ\>]7'9I$2Z'3[Z-]<Y_PFOAO_H.:?\`^!2?XT?\
M)KX;_P"@YI__`(%)_C2Y9=@YH]R#QK<ZM#_87]C32+='42WDJP472I;3R&!B
M> 'V!=Q^Z2&ZJ*S4\:_95UFZM1/J'GZREI9PD2D1D644CJRHCR)@I+E0A(?(
M8#YB'ZSXCTJ^GL9K'Q+H4$EI*TRFZ_?8<HR C;-'CY7<<[OO#IBJ-C=>&DCO
MEU+7=!?[5=?;-^G.UDZ3E=KR!A.S!F4`$J5SELYW&CEEV#FCW--OB'%!`7O-
M-GM62*&5TFWHVUGN/-8*R!MJ16LLJY 9UP-JL0*Z71]5_M6SDN/*\K9=7%OM
MW;L^5,\6[.!UV9QVSCGK7.6NN>#;*6VEM]4T])+:*2*-C>@G;(RO(6);YF9D
M5BS98G)SDG-BQ\4>%--T^VL;36-/CMK:)88D^UJ=J* %&2V3P!UHY9=@YH]S
MJM]&^N<_X37PW_T'-/\`_ I/\:/^$U\-_P#0<T__`,"D_P`:.678.:/<LV1S
MXSU;_KPL_P#T9<TMR<>-]-_[!MW_`.C+>JV@7D.J>(=5U"T<36;6]M LR'*,
MZM,S`'H<!UZ>M&N7D.E^)-.U&\<16:VEQ T[<(CL\+*&/09"-U]*K7FMY$_9
M^?ZG1;Z-]<Y_PFOAO_H.:?\`^!2?XT?\)KX;_P"@YI__`(%)_C4\LNQ7-'N8
MVH27%O\`\)IKL=[?"[TF4R6L9NY3`%2RADV-#NV%6+-GY=WS$@A@"-.X\92)
MXK?28-(NKB&"XBMI[B..9BCNJ,"-L1CV`2(6+2*0`QVG"[N6N9M.EUZYU2+Q
M=X>4S7 G\F43/&64*J,T8NQ&SJ$3YM@Y4$8(&-D:IX/ENXKZ\UC3Y+T;'F\J
M],<$LJ@8D,/F%"P*K@MN9=J<_*"#EEV#FCW*GA?QQ=2V6AV']G7U]BULH;N\
MV3R/YLD,3E\B,QE0)%+,\BL/F.TX7<NG_$'4H=$T07.E3ZA?2Z7;WUXUK'-(
M663<%*".$KYC>6Q*N8U!( 8C+":WN? 5L]JT&I62);+&L<(U(^4?+4+&SQ[]
MKNH5,.P+#8O/RC!)<^ 9$BC.HV2Q1IY?E1ZD41X]Q(B=0X#QC<P$; JH8J `
M2*.678.:/<[W?1OKG/\`A-?#?_0<T_\`\"D_QH_X37PW_P!!S3__``*3_&CE
MEV#FCW+,QSXXT_\`[!UW_P"C+>MRN6T[4K76O%T%UITR7-O;6,\<LT3!D5GD
MA*KN'&<(W'M74TY:)((ZW9GZW_R"9/\`KI%_Z,6LOQ-_R*&L?]>$W_HLUJ:W
M_P`@F3_KI%_Z,6LOQ-_R*&L?]>$W_HLTJ?\`$CZK\QS^%E+X0?\`)+](^L__
M`*/DKN:X;X0?\DOTCZS_`/H^2NYK;$_QI>K_`#)I_"A:***Q+"BBB@`HHHH`
M****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`/+OA/\`\BI/_P!?7_M*.NZTO_CQ_P"VTW_HUZX7
MX3_\BI/_`-?7_M*.NZTO_CQ_[;3?^C6KJS'_`'N?J88;^%$NT445QG0%%%%
M!1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !2Y(I** %R?4
MT9/J:2B@!<GU-&3ZFDHH`7<?4_G1N;U/YTE%`"[CZG\Z-Q]3244`+DGJ:*2B
M@!<GU-&3ZFDHH 7)]31D^II** %W'U/YT;F]3^=)10`NX^I_.C<?4_G244 +
MD]R:2BB@#/UO_D%2?]=(O_1BUF>)O^10UC_KPF_]%FM/6_\`D%2?]=(O_1BU
MF>)O^10UC_KPF_\`19JJ?\2/JOS)G\+*7P@_Y)?I'UG_`/1\E=S7#?"#_DE^
MD?6?_P!'R5W-;8G^-+U?YDT_A0M%%%8EA1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 %
M%%% 'EWPG_Y%2?\`Z^O_`&E'7=:7_P`>7_;:;_T:]<+\)_\`D5)_^OK_`-I1
MUW6E_P#'E_VVF_\`1KUU9C_O<_4PPW\*)=HI*B6<2'Y(W9<XWC&/YUQG0345
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MG:G?9W4&HRW%NL$@)9]XG,C(PDR#CC:V`!@!\# XHE3Y4FWN$:G,VDC2HKF%
M\4W-Q?7-O::/<3JC311,!(H>2/<,,QC\M5+(5!#L<E<@<[:Q\7^?<17]JN_1
M5M;RX+@X:9(A#\ZJ5!!#-(FTE<X+9Z4U0GV#VL>YV%%<K#XKO93##_8DHN)K
M@0H&,D49S'(^=TL:$X\OYL*<!@1N/RU;@\0S3SV:"P($TDD,C&8`"2-V1UCR
M,/@JS<E"4&5#$,HET9K=`JD7LS?HKE=,\3O/86EQ'8XL1]E@E:2Z9Y4DF2,J
M`"OS@><F6+ _>.#@9MZ-XAFU,6C3Z>;;[;:&[MP)@[%1LW!N`!S(NWDY'7:>
M*;HR2;[>@U4BS?HJ+S7_`.?>3\U_QH\U_P#GWD_-?\:R+):*B\U_^?>3\U_Q
MH\U_^?>3\U_QHN!+147FO_S[R?FO^-'FO_S[R?FO^-%P):*B\U_^?>3\U_QH
M\U_^?>3\U_QH`EHJ+S7_`.?>3\U_QH\U_P#GWD_-?\: ):*B\U_^?>3\U_QH
M\U_^?>3\U_QH`EHJ+S7_`.?>3\U_QH\U_P#GWD_-?\:+@2T5%YK_`//O)^:_
MXT>:_P#S[R?FO^-%P):*B\U_^?>3\U_QH\U_^?>3\U_QH EHJ+S7_P"?>3\U
M_P`:/-?_`)]Y/S7_`!H`EHJ+S7_Y]Y/S7_&CS7_Y]Y/S7_&@"6BHO-?_`)]Y
M/S7_`!H\U_\`GWD_-?\`&BX$M%0^?AU5XW3=P"V,$^G!J6@"AK?_`""I/^ND
M7_HQ:S/$W_(H:Q_UX3?^BS6GK7_(*D_ZZ1?^C%K,\3?\BAK'_7A-_P"BS54_
MXD?5?F3+X64_@_\`\DOTCZS_`/H^2NXKA_@__P`DOTCZS_\`H^2NXK;$_P`:
M7J_S)A\*%HHHK$L**** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH \N^$__(J3_P#7
MU_[2CKNM+_X\O^VTW_HUZX7X3_\`(J3_`/7U_P"THZ[K2_\`CR_[;3?^C7KJ
MS'_>Y^IAAOX42Y45M_QZP_[B_P`JEJ*V_P"/6'_<'\JXSH*3:%8-J4E\T<IF
M>1974SR>6SJ %8Q[MA("K@XX*@]1FGR:-8RWPO'A<R[E<J)7$;LN-K-&#M9A
MA<,02-J\_*,7Z*KGEY]B>6/8Q[CPQI-S;"![>58?+,12&YDB#1DD[#M890;B
M`IX4$@`#BI&\.Z63*PMG1Y&W&2.9T<'?(^58$%3F63H1PY'3BM2BG[25K78N
M2/8K'3[0BT @55LVW6ZI\JQG84X`XQM8C'3FJ<?AW38V)6V<@,C(K3.RQ;75
MU$8)PB[D4[5P#M4$8 K5HI*<EU8^6+Z$-W:PWEL\$\?F(<9Y(((.001R"" 0
M1R" 1R*IV^A6-K-'*J2O-')YBRS3R2N#M91\SL20`[X7.!N)QDYK2HI*4EL]
M`<4W=HI_V79_:?M/D_OO/^T[MQ_UGE^5NQG^YQCIWZ\U-!:Q6IE\E-BRR&1E
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MY10YR>[8*$5L@HHHJ2@HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HK&DU/4[B
M_NK;2K"UF6T<1S275RT(#E0VU=J.3\K*>W6E\SQ3_P! S1O_``92_P#QBGRD
M\R-BBL?S/%/_`$"]&_\`!E+_`/&*/,\4_P#0+T;_`,&4O_QBGRAS+^D;%%8_
MF>*?^@7HW_@RE_\`C%'F>*O^@9HW_@RE_P#C%'*',OZ1L45C^9XJ_P"@9HW_
M`(,I?_C%'F>*O^@9HW_@RE_^,4N4.9?TC8HK'\SQ3WTO1O\`P92__&*LZ5J$
ME_'<)<0""YMIC!/&K[PK;588; R"K*<X'6FTUJ"DGH6KC_5C_?3_`-"%2U%/
M_JQ_OI_Z$*EJ2BAK7_(*D_ZZ1?\`HQ:S/$W_`"*&L?\`7A-_Z+-:>M?\@J3_
M`*Z1?^C%K,\3?\BAK'_7A-_Z+-53_B1]5^9,_A93^#__`"2[2/K/_P"CY*[B
MN'^$'_)+M(^L_P#Z/DKN*VQ/\:7J_P`Q0^%"T445B4%%%% !1110`4444 %%
M%% !1110`4444 >7?"?_`)%2?_KZ_P#:4==UI?\`QY?]MIO_`$:]<+\)_P#D
M5)_^OK_VE'7=:9_QX_\`;:;_`-&O75F/^]S]3##?PHERHK;_`(]8?]P?RJ6H
MK;_CUB_W!_*N,Z#GKFT&L>,+VPN[F^2VM+"VFB2UO9;;#R23AR3$RELB)/O9
MQ@XQDYR-/\::I'X?M+N>Q@NX[;0K35=1N6N?*D(D20OY<8C*LW[IC@L@R0.!
MS74ZCH-CJ=PMQ-]JBF"A#):7DULSJ"2 QB92P!+8!SC<V,9.:,W@[3;C5WNY
M0XM?L4%FEC#(\,(2-I#M=$8+(A$@78RD``CHQ% &3=?$.2V?5)(]"NIK2R2[
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M)4=A;F=K>)KA4CF*`R)&Y=5;'(#$`D9[X&?0503P_IJ6\D'D.R27$-S(9)Y'
M9Y8A&(V+%B21Y,??G;SG)S?@A6WMXX%+E(T"*9)&=B ,<LQ)8^Y))[T`2T44
ME "T44E "T444 %%)2T`%%)2T %%%)0`M%%)0 M%%% !124M`!124M !1124
M`8^A-C4_$?\`V$E_])H*V]]<_HTBIJWB)68`_P!HJ<$_].T%:<\SK;R-;^5)
M,%)C220HK-C@%@"0,]\''H:J3U^XB.QQQO\`7A\/)?%::[.;B;1GOC;26\)B
MA=H#(/*P@8;6VXWL^5!!!)W#;F\9V=M87]U<6MW;FS2*5HKEHH&>*5BL<@,C
MJJABK?*Y5QM(*@D`\]9^&]7FMVT?495CT)[:2T2WM]5#_9HVC:-0@^RHTFU3
M@>8[#^(AF -=%J&@6=_J;:F+VYMKX)$L4\+(3"8_. 90RLI)6XE4[@1@C !&
M:FY14B^(NE7$#3V]O>SV\=J+RXGB1&CMX=\J.S.&VML:%\A"Q8<H'&2)[KQS
M8V<^ZXM+Y-.$L\/]H[8S#O@21Y1M#^;\ODR#[G)7C(()@@\(:;#IVJ6;WUY/
M_:=J]K<S2-&'(>2>1F&U`H;=<R=L<+QP<YDOA2YU'63'?2Q1Z MQ<SBR2[\P
M2F9)4?CR4="WGNY_>N 25 Q@J7 Z#PWXPT[Q0;I;-MLMML,L?GPS85L[3NA=
MTY*MQNW#'( ()Z#?6+8V$EF_F2ZW?7DA<%FN#$ RA6 3:B*H&6+94!B0`6*@
M+5JW5H,>9?2W&(DC/FA!EESE_E4?,V1G^'@8`YR7`T-_O6'H1SJ?B(_]1%?_
M`$F@K3\Y/[X_.LGP^P?4/$# Y!U$8/\`V[054=F)[HV)_P#5C_?3_P!"%2U%
M/_JQ_OI_Z$*DJ2BCK7_(*D_ZZ1?^C%K,\3?\BAK'_7A-_P"BS6EK7_(*D_ZZ
M1?\`HQ:S?$W_`"*&L?\`7A-_Z+-53_B1]5^9,_A92^$'_)+](^L__H^2NYKA
MOA!_R2_2/K/_`.CY*[FML3_&EZO\R:?PH6BBBL2PHHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH
M`**** "BBB@#R[X3_P#(J3_]?7_M*.NYTS_CQ_[;3?\`HUZX;X3_`/(J3_\`
M7U_[2CKN=,_X\?\`MM-_Z->NG,?][GZF&&_A1+E1VW_'K%_N#^525%;?\>L7
M^X/Y5QG02T444P"BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`***
M* "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`S+WP]IFH7)N9X95G(PTD%S+"6 Z;O+8
M9_&JW_"):3ZZC_X-;K_XY6Y13YI=R>6/8P_^$2TGUU'_`,&EU_\`'*/^$2TG
MUU'_`,&MU_\`'*W**?,^X<L>QA_\(EI/_41_\&MU_P#'*7_A$M)_ZB/_`(-;
MK_XY6W11S/N'+'L8G_"):3_U$?\`P:W7_P`<H_X1+2?^HC_X-;K_`..5MT4<
MS[AR1[&)_P`(EI/_`%$?_!K=?_'*T;&PM=-M1;6<(BB!+$;BQ8GJ2222?<FK
M5%)R;W8**6R(Y_\`5C_?3_T(5)44_P#JQ_OI_P"A"I:DHH:U_P`@J3_KI%_Z
M,6LWQ-_R*&L?]>$W_HLUI:U_R"I/^ND7_HQ:S?$W_(H:Q_UX3?\`HLU=/^)'
MU7YDS^%E/X0?\DNTCZS_`/H^2NXKA_@__P`DNTCZS_\`H^2NXK;$?QI>K_,F
M'PH6BBBL2PHHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@#R[X3_\BI/_`-?7_M*.
MNYTS_CQ_[;3?^C7KAOA/_P`BI/\`]?7_`+2CKN=,_P"/'_MM-_Z->NG,?][G
MZF&&_A1+E16W_'K%_N#^52U%;?\`'K%_N#^5<9T'&:EI$.K?$:Z6XT#1]4A3
M3;(2/J!&Z!3-<Y,:F-PQ('(ROW1SZ8L7B&_MO$6H?V7IL#7MY*ME''#$I5?+
MNM38N4:2,,S"$EOG7YF+<_=/::OK*Z-JMNB:#>WEQ?X@2XM?LXWLJR2",EY%
M;A5D;D;>3@Y.*OS:)I%Q!/!-I=C)%<8\Z-[="LN':0;@1S\[LW/\3$]2:8'.
MV?B?59IM-6YCT^VW.8KQ&E#L)/.>)03&[" ML8J#Y@9PT196`9[&O>)-0TK5
MY;2WTY[H?9X;B%8H6=Y%#2M<@8(R1''&JXZ231!N'%;JZ5IZO9.MA:A[%"EH
MPA7-NI7:1'Q\H( &!C@8IEA=6NJK]OB@Q)#+<6BR2(-Z[)3'( ><*6B!]\+D
M9' !P\/B#4=3\6Z6D0M;<27B'SXXV_TJU_XF00,0PWH8X4=#]T,^\ @@5?\`
M`6HZA'HWAG3;Q;8PW6AI<6XA#;HEB6!,.Q.'+B4-P%V8*_/]ZNM32M/C5%CL
M;541(D51"H"K$VZ(#CHAY4?PGD8I\-C:6_D>3:P1_9XC##LC`\J,[<HN.B_(
MO X^4>@H`XH^+?$#W5Y(EG8VVG>;>6MO<WSQQQ))`)0'9_.WNI:$DJ(E*J6.
MXA,M4D\9:C+?'6EA>"SM--U&Y?2[E6BG*Q+:E5F7<1')N9F5L-^[=>,MD=R^
MAZ1)=W5V^EV+7-W$8;B9K="\T9 !1VQEEP`,'C@5/]BM//\`/^RP>;YOG>9Y
M8W>9L\O?G^]L^7/7;QTH`XJ+Q)XJ%];:9<6-C!>W-TD2R7"JFV-X;A]WE13R
MGY3!D$N ^64;<%ZN6GBC4;B[LXW.G)&MQ):W3'=\\BW$D /4F .8F9-P<.V8
M]RMM9]J*QT'1&L;2WTZQLO/NF^S1P6RH//\`*<EAM& WEHXW<<<9YQ1I\>D:
ME]BU*TTZ!HA%]KLKWR$'^ORSE,_.K,,%L@9WCDG.`#E=!\5:C<:'87\=OI]O
MI\+Z=92V4,#*2UQ';G=&V_$:)]I4!"K9$?WAN^74\+^(M6U,Z,=4CL@-6TLZ
MA&MJKCR=GD@@EB=V[S@W0;,%<O\`>K>30](CN[6[32[%;FTB$-O,MN@>&, @
M(C8RJX)&!QR:GAL;2W\CR;6"/[/$88=D8'E1G;E%QT7Y%X''RCT%`')6WAK2
M;CQ=J>GW]E!J-M#:Q7<,=]$DPBDN+F[DE* C"Y.T<<D(N2<5@ZI/?CPWX^72
M8+*\TEHF/VN749#(4_LZ#YE_=OYGRX(8N-Q/)[GL;L^&_$>HVEG>Z9:ZD^R[
M:%[FU618S!*D4JC>,@[V`X&#M)STSM/8VDD5U$]K`T=WG[0K1@B;*A#O'\7R
M@+SV`'2@#BK/_D>M=_M/_D%?VI!]FQ]S[7]EM]OG?^.>7_#OSGY_*KHIUA\,
M^'[HV[N7DN)'AWH)"UQ<3$JN,J"#)*%&648QEARU6[0:9JVEFZMX8)[+5(EF
M<M#@7".@`+J1SE H^8= !VJ#6]6TVPB>UU-/-MY;:XGN%:/>BV\:CS6<=U^=
M%V@$G>."`Q !R2^.-;MVO!?V$$;Z7:WUQ=Q.@1Y_)BMY$"[99%BS]I&3ND^[
MV)PO1>&M3UJ\GO;36[-+>:!(Y4($<;,KEQS&D\Q !0X8L-V2`/E)-_2-'TS3
M[>!['1;7379"QBB@C1HRX7>IV9&?D0'!(.P<G HCM]&\,V&VUM;73K62XC39
M;0!%:61EC7(0=22@S],\"@#A]4U_5]5T#3(IWLE37H[6Z@58'Q!&UU:HT,P+
M_OU9;G:V/+!"L,8;Y=WQ5J&K6&M6\FE$RR1:/J5P+0QO(+B1/(\L!58?-N;K
MR<%@,%LC?AT32();B6'2[&.2YE6:=DMT!ED5MZNQ`^9@WS GD'GK69=:G::O
MK,NA1M=6M_:O(\=W'%$QB9$@+%"X8 E+M5R5Z%QQP2 9L?B35M:\0FRT2[TM
M;%_M$EO>/;O<)/'$EK]TK*@/[R>5202/W>,9!JGIOCC6M6NK6[MM(2/2F>SB
MG+O'A6GBAD_UK2J05\]0%$3;BH (+_+&X\/ZI?6=A!X3OM7BT2VEM([=EMGB
MB3SF@!/GR ELV;8(_A//)X[&UM]'U>2R\0P6EK/,]NKVUZT`\T1.I(VL1N4$
M.>./O'U-`'->-=$AN=;T:Z6PM=1GN[R.W>SOW"V[K%;7CJ3\CD',C'H>57IU
MJG;ZEJ&@6EYI^E:9`EY-K(M([&U"R6]G_H:SD1!FA#J0I8\QX:1SAL?/Z!)!
M#,\3R1([POOB9E!*-M*Y7T.&89'8D=ZKW&E:==V]S;W5A:SPW3A[B.6%665@
M% + C#$!%Y/]T>@H`Y:T\2ZW?+*"-+L)-/M1<7HNV#I)^]GC(WQR%8,?9V+$
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MY96>H3Z+:>%I[_%A"LZVL=LL8MV,J1Q$22)E1MD^4 @`GUH`H6'B#Q%J%Y%H
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M`&2%`&<`<^PH`\[\+6\VA> -*U2RT+0K#4+FWTZVAO8D,KS+/)$C-* D9S\P
M;:'.3WXR=/6/&^H:1>W-XEC]KT9?M444GEK#F:WAED==_FLS?-!(G,*CN&(`
MW]H+&T%I#:"U@%M#L\J$1C8FP@IM7H-I52,=,#'2JD^@:7-?R:DEC:PZJZ%5
MU&.VC-PA*[-P=E/(''.1C@@CB@#F;G6_$]KXEAT%KW2'FG> I<C3I0J*\=V[
M`IY^2<VJX.X?>/!JHOCC6Y[6QCMK&">]U2*UNK411@^3'/'<2;&5Y4$C*+9@
M6WQ@[\A1MVMM:;X8\/\`@NSO=59$Q"GVB:Y:UA0QK&C\JD,:+D*\G(7<0Q!)
M& +^M6FAZ=X<O[B]TBUFT^ULLS6XMD8-#""ZH%/!"\[0> 3VH YH^,/$)M=2
MN7M-.A32M-^W74;-YCR,DMRC1KL=E0L+?.=S^6<J1)U62VU[5[+3&E-Y8R Z
MGJ+,UUO+16\=RZ -\V1&"0#,`1$K)F,J&8=#>?V98O'I<>D)<275F\8MH(8P
M'MH5QL.XJNP&54"DXS+T"[B)+./2=;A:[_LZ!_+OY&S/"A;[1 [0^:.OS#R\
M*W7:!TZ4`6],T^'3+5[>W9V1[B:X)<@G=+*TC#@#C+G'MCKUJY48@A6Y>X6)
M!,Z*CR!1N95)*@GJ0"S8';<?6I*0$4_^K'^^G_H0J6HI_P#5C_?3_P!"%2T`
M4-:_Y!4G_72+_P!&+6;XF_Y%#6/^O";_`-%FM+6?^05)_P!=(O\`T8M9OB;_
M`)%#6/\`KPF_]%FKI?Q(^J_,F?PLI_!__DEVD?6?_P!'R5W%</\`"#_DEVD?
M6?\`]'R5W%;8C^-+U?YDP^%"T445B6%%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110`444
M4 >7?"?_`)%2?_KZ_P#:4==SIG_'C_VVF_\`1KUPWPG_`.14G_Z^O_:4==SI
MG_'C_P!MIO\`T:]=.8_[W/U,,-_"B7*BMO\`CUB_W!_*I:BMO^/6+_<'\JXS
MH,[5[.XN=3T":&/=':WSS3'<!L0VTZ \]?F=1QZ^F:P=0T*]F\2S7"Z;YMS)
M?VUQ:ZKNC_T2V01>;!N+>:N[9/\`*BE3YW)&Y\;NH:\EEJ!LX[&]O9(XEGN3
M:HK?9XV+!6*E@SYV2?+&';Y#QDKG!TSQ<R7%U;W/VZ^O_M4L,%K"D2AP+J\5
M`A)4;A';-NWL!B-<98G+`GU_1Y;K7VN9M#_M>)[6**S/FI']AF5Y"\F]B'BW
M!XOGB#/^ZSC*KFC'X9U.P\F_TRSACUAM4U"22:XDRI@D^U-"KD'/E%V@8QK_
M`!'=C=DUI6WBAI?%DNG/%=*9;*UDAL6B42QL9;A)G;ML4(F6W%3A=A8NNZYX
MDU*_MOLMCH\/G:E-ON!%N5=T,.&<98;1O8QPYZKYV\9V&@#BM+\%W3:Q;PRZ
M3?0Z&MU#-);W1LX02(+M)#Y=J0A5B\"MD98<-E1@9GB:T@T[3M3TO5;"VOKJ
MXLKF#1K(S6[RV>;BY\IHHY'#`,CVZJ(@S?N@N 545VOB3QD(O#%_=:%#=7<O
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MGFXN?*:*.1PP#(]NJB(,W[H+@%5%>@:/I5Q:>*M5O'T[RHY\DW!G#&8EA@`@
M[I%"@<2*#$2R1ET;Y>FHH X.S\&))KJ?VEI,$MD)=3FG+%3%<//<0RQ%TS^\
MP@*_.O#1`CHC','A_P`1R7'A^[O;*Z?4[1-/1KN$VC;8U,9N!-*Y\\N3Y^1&
M=K*RCG<^?3Z*`.1L=$O=.^&=MHD%C MQ!:K:SPA8V64`A9F0-\A9UWLOF<%F
M7>!\PKDX_!>K26&J0C2IQ$MAJ<.FQ79M5>%YH;55"K"?+CW,MQ]W'4EN6)/K
M5% 'G\_A&=?&BWD5M="&.>W:SEMC:QPVMO&D8:$LR&= 2DG[N/Y&$@!*[W(@
MC\)S2^'UL9?#:"\B2U.H7+RQ8U5XIHI)#M#$2EQ')AI]A!<#@.Y7T>B@#E?&
MNE7&KV]G;_8'O;%79Y8[>&UDF$F $(%T#'LP9,G[V2F.-U9/@WP_KUCKEM?:
MM ^_[$R3S23K(S2FVT]#DAB22\$W/^SGN,^@44 <S=>&QJ7C"]O[LWT=LUA;
M0Q/:ZA+;[G62<N"(G4G =/O>IQWKEK[PCK%];Z.UW;7)FBTBVMD2R-G&ME=*
M&\Q]TB,81EH\/;@L/+Z?*E>GT4 <%)X=U!_[6BM]*\C6I_MIC\0?:%CRLOF>
M2NY"97V!XEVLH5?+RI)1,D/A^YC^V:CI.A?V1]E\B>PTW]S'YEQ'YHE.(V:-
M?-BE$.\DD8R1\BFN]HH`\TU?P/?-<VR9OKT"U"QW%K]EC\J\:222:X)F5V@W
MM(K;H 6&T\?(@I-1\&W4MO%YFG3RVYO]2N+BUM([.1Y7EN-T,S+<`QG$2D;O
MOKN"CC<!Z910!YQ-X6OEN;9+K1GU.^6]TZ6#5I)H9FM883;^:AED*2$YCF;Y
M$PWF9P"S`=*V@FZ\;7.JS_:DA2RM$@:*[DB5Y$DG9@Z(P#@!TX<$<D>M=%10
M!Y;=>#M9FGO3+:3FSENC++# UN[W,?VK4'"A)LQ-C[1;R8DP!C(^=0*Z&3P[
M=2> [/1_+NMXO;:0H]RBRQPB[20C?&$5"L8.%CX7:%0G`)[&B@#E;SP_<1:O
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M& L2[#D8)(,.&A^59%8."&ZZB@#CO&OA^ZUIW>VLH[ATT34K:%GV`I<3+$J!
M=QX)`D&>@&02,\\[?>"M5NKR1YK>^=7EN39_99+4?97>\N)!*7E5FBW))"=\
M(+C8<C*J*]3HH Y&SM+C2-?U?4FT><I+TDAD$DER[. BK@@NN,<S!?))958Q
M'*==112 BG_U8_WT_P#0A4M13_ZL?[Z?^A"I: *&L_\`(*D_ZZ1?^C%K-\3?
M\BAK'_7A-_Z+-:6L_P#(*D_ZZ1?^C%K-\3?\BAK'_7A-_P"BS5TOXD?5?F3/
MX64OA!_R2_2/K/\`^CY*[FN&^$'_`"2_2/K/_P"CY*[FML3_`!I>K_,FG\*%
MHHHK$L**** "BBB@`HHHH **** "BBB@`HHHH \N^$__`"*D_P#U]?\`M*.N
MYTS_`(\?^VTW_HUZX;X3_P#(J3_]?7_M*.NYTS_CQ_[;3?\`HUZZ<Q_WN?J8
M8;^%$N5%;?\`'K%_N#^52U%;?\>L7^X/Y5QG09NH:"E[J!O([Z]LI)(E@N1:
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MVPL5+( TTH!C*MAOO$@$=%10!@MX4M9/M<$MW?2:;=>>7T[S`L.Z;=YIRH$A
MW%Y#AG*@MD ;5VOT[P_)8:E-?R:UJ-Y<3)''(;A8`&CC\W:F$B7C,K-D<Y Y
MQD';HH ****0!1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 %%%%
M!1110 4444 %%%% !1110 4444 13_ZL?[Z?^A"I:BG_`-6/]]/_`$(5+0!0
MUG_D%2?]=(O_`$8M9OB;_D4-8_Z\)O\`T6:TM9_Y!4G_`%TB_P#1BUF^)O\`
MD4-8_P"O";_T6:NE_$CZK\R9_"RE\(/^27Z1]9__`$?)7<UPWP@_Y)?I'UG_
M`/1\E=S6V)_C2]7^9-/X4+1116)84444`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% !1110!
MY=\)_P#D5)_^OK_VE'7<Z9_QX_\`;:;_`-&O7#?"?_D5)_\`KZ_]I1UW.F?\
M>/\`VVF_]&O73F/^]S]3##?PHERHK;_CUB_W!_*I:BMO^/6+_<'\JXSH):**
M* "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH
M`**** "BBB@`HHHH`P8X[[6=4U-$U6ZL8+*=;=5MDC)<F-)"Q+HW_/0#`QTJ
MQ_PC]W_T-&L_]\VO_P`9IFA'&I^(O^PDO_I-!5O6M4_LC1KR_$)GD@B+10!M
MIFDZ)&IP?F9B% `))8 `GBM&[:(S2OJ5_P#A'[O_`*&C6/\`OFU_^,T?\(_=
M_P#0T:Q_WS:__&:Y+2=>GT:RN].BDFGF>6V>WN+^QDM-\US,L4[")PK.JROY
MS8./WX0%0 :?9:SJ/A[4M=N-16.]A;4F2=K&U9',WV*V:$(C.P`8*T>"Q+2/
M$!C=PKL?*OZ9U7_"/W?_`$-&L?\`?-K_`/&:/^$>N_\`H:=8_P"^;;_XS6%=
M>)];LM0LHWMX+F*&6TLM4:WA`CCNIC&#LD>4/M FC8 1/D'!8$DI3M/&FN?V
M7HT][#IYGUFRAFMQ"C[;=GEMH<OELR FY#[1LQL*;FSO!=ARK^F=3_PCUW_T
M-.L?]\VW_P`9H_X1Z[_Z&G6/^^;;_P",U@ZGXA\26MW;:/9QV-_J3><\LUI"
M&"I&(3AH9)X]C'SU_P"6K< ''S_)0OM;U3Q#I\5RIL+6RM]3TI)K=1]H=W>2
MUFRDZN$V@S!>%;.PD'YA@N'*OZ9UO_"/78_YFC6/^^;7_P",TNB3W#_VC:7,
MYN'LKKR!,R@&13&D@) P,XDQP!TK6W5B:%SJ7B'_`+"*_P#I-!3O=,+6:-6?
M_5C_`'T_]"%2U%/_`*L?[Z?^A"I:S+*&L_\`(*D_ZZ1?^C%K-\3?\BAK'_7A
M-_Z+-:6L_P#(*D_ZZ1?^C%K-\3?\BAK'_7A-_P"BS5TOXD?5?F3/X64_A!_R
M2[2/K/\`^CY*[BN'^#__`"2[2/K/_P"CY*[BML3_`!I>K_,4/A0M%%%8E!11
M10`4444`%%%%`!1110`4444`%%%%`'EWPG_Y%2?_`*^O_:4==SIG_'C_`-MI
MO_1KUPWPG_Y%2?\`Z^O_`&E'7<Z9_P`>/_;:;_T:]=.8_P"]S]3##?PHERHK
M;_CUB_W!_*I:BMO^/6+_`'!_*N,Z"6BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****
M`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`.4CUFPT+6M:
MCU.ZBLS<W:SPM.X19$\B),@G@_,C#\*EF\7>%KA D^KZ7*@=7"O<1L RL&4\
MGJ" 0>Q -=/DCH:-Q]35MQ>Y"36QRMQXH\(WF?M.HZ1/NB>$^;-$V8WQO3D_
M=;:N1T.!GI6+-/X16,0:7XELM'L]ZRFTL%L1$TJL")"'B8[P57G/&Q>XKT3<
M?4T;CZFB\?Z_X8=I'%/JW@>XN+6[O;W1+W4+946.\N3 TP*G(8,`-ISEOE `
M). *G/B#P8UNENU[HIA2W:U2,R1;5A8`-&!T"$*N5Z':/2NNW'U-&YO[Q_.E
M>/\`7_#!:1Q,FI^ )=-BTV1_#SV$3[XK5O(,2-SR$Z _,W('<^M276M>!KW4
M(=0N[C0;B]@V^5<2M"\D>T[EVL>1@DD8Z&NRW-_>/YT;F_O'\Z+Q_K_A@M(Y
MS_A-?#G_`$&]/_\``I/\:D\,2BZ.KWT63;75]YD$F.)%$,2%AZC<C#/M6_N;
MU/YTA)/4T[JV@6=]2*?_`%8_WT_]"%2U%/\`ZL?[Z?\`H0J6H**&L_\`(*D_
MZZ1?^C%K-\3?\BAK'_7A-_Z+-:6L_P#(*D_ZZ1?^C%K-\3?\BAK'_7A-_P"B
MS5TOXD?5?F3/X64_@_\`\DOTCZS_`/H^2NXKA_@__P`DOTCZS_\`H^2NXK;$
M_P`:7J_S)A\*%HHHK$L**** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH \N^$__(J3
M_P#7U_[2CKN=,_X\?^VTW_HUZX;X3_\`(J3_`/7U_P"THZ[G3/\`CQ_[;3?^
MC7KIS'_>Y^IAAOX42Y4*Q21C;'(NP?=#+D@>F<U-17&=!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^
M-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 1;9_\`
MGI'_`-^S_C1MG_YZ1_\`?L_XU+10!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4
MM% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 1;9_\`GI'_`-^S_C1MG_YZ
M1_\`?L_XU+10!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?
ML_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 1;9_\`GI'_`-^S_C1MG_YZ1_\`?L_XU+10!%MG
M_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/
M^-2T4 1;9_\`GI'_`-^S_C1MG_YZ1_\`?L_XU+10!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?
M_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 1;9_\`GI'_
M`-^S_C1MG_YZ1_\`?L_XU+10!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $
M6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 1;9_\`GI'_`-^S_C1MG_YZ1_\`
M?L_XU+10!%MG_P">D?\`W[/^-&V?_GI'_P!^S_C4M% $6V?_`)Z1_P#?L_XT
M;9_^>D?_`'[/^-2T4 0F)W93)("JG.U5QD]L\U-110!0UG_D%2?]=(O_`$8M
M9OB;_D4-8_Z\)O\`T6:TM9_Y!4G_`%TB_P#1BUF^)O\`D4-8_P"O";_T6:NE
M_$CZK\R9_"RG\'_^27Z1]9__`$?)7<5P_P`'_P#DE^D?6?\`]'R5W%;8G^-+
MU?YDP^%"T445B6%%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110`4444 >7?"?_`)%2;_KZ
M_P#:4==<=/ 9BES=1AF+;4G=0"3D\ ^IKD?A/_R*DW_7U_[2CKNJWS-M8N?J
M8X7^#$I_8#_S^WO_`($O_C1]@/\`S^WO_@2_^-7**X>9]SHLBG]@/_/[>_\`
M@2_^-'V _P#/[>_^!+_XU<HHYGW"R*?V`_\`/[>_^!+_`.-'V _\_M[_`.!+
M_P"-7**.9]PLBG]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-'V _P#/[>_^!+_XU<HHYGW"R*?V`_\`
M/[>_^!+_`.-'V _\_M[_`.!+_P"-7**.9]PLBG]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-'V _P#/
M[>_^!+_XU<HHYGW"R*?V`_\`/[>_^!+_`.-'V _\_M[_`.!+_P"-7**.9]PL
MBG]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-'V _P#/[>_^!+_XU<K+UK4)[);2*V\L3W<_DHT@)5/E
M9R2!U^5&XR,G'(JH\TG9"=DKLL?8#_S^WO\`X$O_`(T?8#_S^WO_`($O_C53
M[!XK_P"@AIW_`(+V_P#C]'V#Q7_T$-._\%[?_'ZU]E+^9?>1SKLRW]@/_/[>
M_P#@2_\`C1]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-5/L'BO_`*"&G?\`@O;_`./T?8/%?_00T[_P
M7M_\?H]E+^9?>'.NS+?V`_\`/[>_^!+_`.-'V _\_M[_`.!+_P"-4_[/\5_]
M!'3O_!>?_C]']G^+/^@CIW_@O/\`\?H]E+^9?>'.NS+GV _\_M[_`.!+_P"-
M'V _\_M[_P"!+_XU3_L_Q9_T$=._\%Y_^/T?V?XL_P"@CIW_`(+S_P#'Z/92
M_F7WASKLRY]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-'V _P#/[>_^!+_XUGI=:O8:M96FI36DZ7C-
M&IA@,3(P1G'5W!!"-Z8..N:VG8JO`R20!]2<5G.,HNS946I+0J_8#_S^WO\`
MX$O_`(T?8#_S^WO_`($O_C5W[//_`,]H_P#OV?\`&C[/-_SVC_[]G_XJI]XK
M0I?8#_S^WO\`X$O_`(T?8#_S^WO_`($O_C5W[/-_SVC_`._9_P#BJ/L\W_/:
M/_OV?_BJ/>#0I?8#_P`_M[_X$O\`XT?8#_S^WO\`X$O_`(U=^SS?\]H_^_9_
M^*H^SS?\]H_^_9_^*H]X-"E]@/\`S^WO_@2_^-'V`_\`/[>_^!+_`.-7?L\W
M_/:/_OV?_BJ/L\W_`#VC_P"_9_\`BJ/>#0I?8#_S^WO_`($O_C1]@/\`S^WO
M_@2_^-6I$EA =G1ER 0%(/)QZFAVV1L^,[031=A9%7[ ?^?V]_\``E_\:/L!
M_P"?V]_\"7_QJZ+><C)EC!]-A/\`6C[/-_SVC_[]G_XJCW@T*7V _P#/[>_^
M!+_XT?8#_P`_M[_X$O\`XU=^SS?\]H_^_9_^*H^SS?\`/:/_`+]G_P"*H]X-
M"E]@/_/[>_\`@2_^-'V _P#/[>_^!+_XU=^SS?\`/:/_`+]G_P"*H^SS?\]H
M_P#OV?\`XJCW@T*7V _\_M[_`.!+_P"-'V _\_M[_P"!+_XU=^SS?\]H_P#O
MV?\`XJC[/-_SVC_[]G_XJCW@T*7]G*V/,N;J100=KSNP)!R."?6JOBCCPEK/
M_7C/_P"BVK5ECFBB:0R(P49("$9'YUE>*?\`D4M9_P"O&?\`]%M6E&_M(W[K
M\R9_`RG\'_\`DEVD?6?_`-'R5W%</\(/^27:1]9__1\E=Q71B?XTO5_F3#X4
M+1116)04444`%%%%`!1110`4444`%%%%`!1110!Y=\)_^14F_P"OK_VE'7=5
MPOPG_P"14F_Z^O\`VE'7=5MF?^]S]3+"_P`&(4445PG0%%%%`!1110`4444`
M%%%%`!1110`4444`%<YXJ;9<:&WI?-_Z3S5T=<QXUS':Z;=$-Y-M=^9,X4G8
MIBD7)QVRP'XUOA_XB,JOPL[/?1OKC/\`A9?AK_G^7_OM?\:/^%E^&O\`G^7_
M`+[7_&MOJU7LR?:P[FIXE=Y;C0]/\^>*WOK]H;CR)FB=D%O-( '0AE^>-#\I
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MRD(H((4`3P^+/!,&IF_CG(FWM(JFY)B1VSN=(B^Q'.6RRJ"=[9/S-D^K5>S#
MVL.YZ-OHWUQG_"R_#7_/\O\`WVO^-'_"R_#7_/\`+_WVO^-'U:MV8>UAW+>O
M29\6^'U_Z;N?_)>>MF3HG_71/_0A7'1ZW9>)O%^D2Z7)YZ6K.\Q7G8OE2KDD
M<#EU'XUV,IPH/8.I/T!!K/$1<7%/>WZCHN]VNY>HJ'[7;_\`/>+_`+[%'VJW
M_P"?B+_OL5B:$#Q_:=0EBD>4)'$C*$D9.27S]TC/W1UI);_[-<1P%3*N51Y!
MG(8G`SA=HZ@]1UZ=,K,+&=P[3JK8QF.<H2/?:1GOU]336BTUG5O,C7:5(5)B
MJY7&,J#@XP.H[#TH`CCU1WAAD>VV&>-7B7S,YR57YN.!EQZ\9X!XI\^H36_E
MQM:YF?<<*69<#'(*J3_$.JCO[9>4TXQQIYD6V./RT_>_=7CH<]?E'/7BF^5I
M^P+YR@@D[Q<$.<^K9R>@ZGL/04 /L9FG:Z=A(H\Q=J/P4!C0XQVY)JY56*2R
M@W"*2% Q!(#C' `'';@"I/M5O_S\1?\`?8H`2[_X]_\`@:?^A"J]Q_Q[2_[A
M_E4EQ/%)&$CD1V+KPIST(-1S@M!(`,DJ0!^%2QHOT5"+NW(SY\8]BP%'VJW_
M`.?B+_OL50AT\RV]O+.X)6-"Y ZX`S6;;ZBRP2J)(;J57CYCERN9&QC=SC#;
MNWW=M6[F6">'8MS &W*P+'(!!!' (]/6JDL2W1'VB^M3MQ@Q`H0-ZL>=YZ[1
M[B@"87]PUQ]F2VB,PW;PTQ"C`0\';D\..P[U7BU7'VJ4(SH8VG0,V, 1Q';W
MQG=4K6UB9HW%UM"*P.VX8,Q;;R6W9/W<<^WI3O)LC/&PFMEB1Q((QC[X7:#U
MP !C@#J <T :-%0_:K?_`)^(O^^Q1]JM_P#GXB_[[% !=?\`'G/_`-<V_E6)
MXI_Y%+6?^O&?_P!%M6O<W,+VTJ)*C,RE0JL"22*R/%/_`"*6L_\`7C/_`.BV
MJZ7\6/JB9_"RG\(/^27Z1]9__1\E=Q7#_"#_`))?I'UG_P#1\E=Q71B/XTO5
M_F3#X4+1116)84444 %%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110!Y=\)_\`D5)_^OK_
M`-I1UW5?'9O+E3L6>0*.@#'BG"\N<?Z^3_OHU]%BLG5>M*IS6N^W_!.*E6=.
M"C:]O,^PJ*^.?MMS_P`]W_.C[;<_\]W_`#K'_5__`*>?A_P33ZR^WX_\`^QJ
M*^.?MMS_`,]W_.C[;<_\]W_.C_5__IY^'_!#ZR^WX_\``/L:BOCG[;<_\]W_
M`#IWVNX_Y[R?]]&G_J__`-//P_X(?67V_'_@'V)17QW]KN/^>\G_`'T:;]MN
M?^>[_G1_J_\`]//P_P""'UE]OQ_X!]C45\=_:[C_`)[R?]]&F_;;G_GN_P"=
M'^K_`/T\_#_@A]9?;\?^`?8U%?'/VVY_Y[O^=.^UW'_/>3_OHT?ZO_\`3S\/
M^"'UE]OQ_P" ?8E%?'/VVY_Y[O\`G1]MN?\`GN_YTO\`5_\`Z>?A_P`$/K+[
M?C_P#[&H!(Z&OCO[7<?\]Y/^^C3?MMS_`,]W_.G_`*O_`/3S\/\`@A]9?;\?
M^ ?9&]_[S?G1O?\`OM^=?&_VVY_Y[O\`G1]MN?\`GN_YT?V!_P!//P_X(?67
MV_'_`(!]D;W_`+[?G1O?^^WYU\;_`&VY_P">[_G3OM=Q_P`]Y/\`OHT?V!_T
M\_#_`((OK/E^/_ /L;S'_OM^='F/_?;\Z^.OM=Q_SWD_[Z--^V7/_/=_SH_L
M'_IY^'_!#ZSY?C_P#['\Q_[[?G1YC_WV_.OCC[9<_P#/=_SIWVNX_P">\G_?
M1H_L'_IY^'_!#ZSY?C_P#[$+L1@L2/K25\<_;;G_`)[O^='VVY_Y[O\`G1_8
M'_3S\/\`@C^LOM^/_ /L:BOCG[;<_P#/=_SH^VW/_/=_SH_U?_Z>?A_P0^LO
MM^/_``#[&HKXY^VW/_/=_P`Z/MMS_P`]W_.C_5__`*>?A_P0^LOM^/\`P#[&
MHKXY^VW/_/=_SH^VW/\`SW?\Z/\`5_\`Z>?A_P`$/K+[?C_P#[&HKXY^VW/_
M`#W?\Z/MMS_SW?\`.C_5_P#Z>?A_P0^LOM^/_ /L:BOCG[;<_P#/=_SH^VW/
M_/=_SI?ZO_\`3S\/^"'UE]OQ_P" ?8U%?'/VVY_Y[O\`G1]MN?\`GN_YT_\`
M5_\`Z>?A_P`$/K+[?C_P#[&HKXY^VW/_`#W?\Z/MMS_SW?\`.C_5_P#Z>?A_
MP0^LOM^/_ /L:BOCG[;<_P#/=_SH^VW/_/=_SH_U?_Z>?A_P0^LOM^/_``#[
M&HKXY^VW/_/=_P`Z/MMS_P`]W_.E_J__`-//P_X(?67V_'_@'V-63XI_Y%+6
M?^O&?_T6U?* O+G'^O?\Z!=W##!F<CZU=/(N6:?/MY?\$4L0VK6_'_@'U'\'
M_P#DEVD?6?\`]'R5W%<-\'O^26:/]9__`$?)7<UXV)_C3]7^9T0^%"T445B4
;%%%%`!1110`4444`%%%%`!1110`4444`?__9
`
end

Dave...

Annabelle,

Give this a try...

Type "set Associations" in the search field.

In the result, there will eventually be a list (after it populates) of all
the extensions on your machine. Scroll down to the one you want to change,
and tab backward to the Change Default button. In that dialog, you associate
a program with that extension, and it appears that the list will then show
your program name (e.g. East/West Choir) to that extension.

Farfar Dave

[...]

What if the .cho extension isn't on the list? How would I put it on?