From: netbat66
To: jaws
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:21 PM
Subject: how to get to the options menu

hi fokes
how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j  i
get a tandum remote dialog instead  and i can't get out of it  to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Ann Byrne

applications key???

At 06:45 PM 3/14/2019, you wrote:
Hi Net bat,

I can open options by pressing, Insert + J, or by pressing enter on the system tray icon. This works on both my Win7 & 10 computers. Maybe your screen isn't maximized or something simple like that. Have you tried rebooting or maybe a reinstall.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool.
how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j i
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

netbat66

thats weerd. its working now. i had to use the jaws f4 to shut it down. but now it is working. i was getting 2 dialogs the tandom and the options dialog together.and i couldn't change focus to the other.

I can open options by pressing, Insert + J, or by pressing enter on the system tray icon. This works on both my Win7 & 10 computers. Maybe your screen isn't maximized or something simple like that. Have you tried rebooting or maybe a reinstall.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool.
how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j i
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Dave...

Netbat,

Try JAWS then O.

Dave

how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

netbat66

its working since i reloaded jaws. jaws o doesn't do anything.

how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Dave...

Sorry, Should have said JAWS+J, then O.

Dave

its working since i reloaded jaws. jaws o doesn't do anything.

how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

netbat66

its working since i rebooted. but jaws j was breing up 2 dialogs at the same time. the dialog with the options menu and one with a tantom access menu. and i couldn't move focus to the options menu until i reloaded jaws again. it has been working so far. i have reloaded jaws several times now and it's still working.

its working since i reloaded jaws. jaws o doesn't do anything.

how do i get to the options dialog with the new j2019
i have it running in the sys tray. but when i try to open it nowwith jaws j
get a tandum remote dialog instead and i can't get out of it to get to the
options menu.
windows 7, 64bit

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Dave...

Netbat,

Wonder if you were experiencing what I would describe as a stuck right arrow
key. There was a time when I was automatically thrown into a submenu when
opening a menu, without touching any other keys. Seemed like I was in a race
to tap my key before the stuck key got in the way.

Glad it worked out.

Dave