Yahoo! Fantasy Sports: Any Nonvisual Way To Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings?

Kane Brolin

I am frustrated every year at this time, because as I prepare to
indulge my Fantasy Baseball habit, I never can seem to manipulate MLB
player rankings on the Yahoo! platform to change my personal preferred
rank order as the league I am in prepares for an auto-draft.

I have tried JAWS 2018 both with Firefox and with Internet Explorer.
I have not yet attempted this via Chrome or via a connected Mobile
Apple device. I know I somehow must click and drag, but the JAWS
Cursor does not seem to work within the list of default players that
Yahoo! has ranked by default.

I get that this is a specialized recreational interest, so I won't
bother to explain Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball is about to anyone who does
not already relate to MLB. But those on this list who share my
interest or my frustration know who you are.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Kane

Kane,

            Is this something that can be played with on a demo page without being logged in or joining something?

            I'd be curious to play with it to see what I can determine.   Although I have no interest in sports, I do have an interest in finding accessibility workarounds and stuff like this has to be used on more than the page you mention, but I'd have no idea where to find it otherwise for experimentation.

Kane Brolin

Is this something that can be played with on a demo page without being logged > in or joining something?
I don't think so. But just on a lark, I will attempt to save the page
I am working on at the moment, as a separate HTML file so that if you
have an interest in this, you could take a look at how things are
coded.

Thank you for your indulgence.

-Kane

Kane,

           I am not an HTML code geek, so that would not help.  I tend to "trial and error" things to get to a solution.  Sometimes being able to see what's happening or not happening using screen reader commands is what clues me in to what the workaround most likely is.