From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of thomas williams
Sent: 02 November 2016 09:01
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Tablet mode

I have accidentally, switch my computer to tablet mode, how do I switch it back to desktop? Thanks in advance

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@guidedogs.org.uk