Topics

ResearchIt Weather

Dave Mitchell

Hi,  It’s a very handy feature when working.  Mine has failed the last 2 days.  Anyone else?

Using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10.  Thanks, Mitch

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” G. K. Chesterton

Tim Ford

I wrote to JAWS tech support yesterday, and they confirmed it is broken.  They told me they would add it to their list of items, and to watch for tech updates on their web site.

Tim Ford

,

Hi,  It’s a very handy feature when working.  Mine has failed the last 2 days.  Anyone else?

Using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10.  Thanks, Mitch

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” G. K. Chesterton

Dave Mitchell

Thanks Tim for the explanation and the extra effort.

My luck with reporting   issues within Windows 10 Mail must be perpetually on the bottom of such a list.  Mitch

I wrote to JAWS tech support yesterday, and they confirmed it is broken.  They told me they would add it to their list of items, and to watch for tech updates on their web site.

Tim Ford

,

Hi,  It’s a very handy feature when working.  Mine has failed the last 2 days.  Anyone else?

Using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10.  Thanks, Mitch

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” G. K. Chesterton

Gerald Levy

It looks like the Wunderground Braille page is gone for good.  When I access it directly, I get a server error, and when I try to access it from Google, I am directed to the regular Wunderground site.  So it looks like the weather option in Research It will remain broken until JAWS is modified to work with another weather site like Weather Street:

http://www.weatherstreet.com/

Gerald

On 3/9/2019 1:07 PM, Dave Mitchell wrote:

Hi,  It’s a very handy feature when working.  Mine has failed the last 2 days.  Anyone else?

Using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10.  Thanks, Mitch

“Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” G. K. Chesterton

Panagiotis Antonopoulos

Hi all,

I have never come to explore the feature, though a long standing jaws user. Just wondering whether it is a featured designed to be of use only to American users, or has any value for us internationals.

                                                            Cheers from Ioannina,

                                                            Takis