Jaws 17 with windows 7?

James Malone

Hi all, Jaws 17 will run on windows 7 right? Will Jaws 18 run on the same platform, or is it just windows 10?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

All versions of Jaws will run on Windows 7 and it is my guess they will continue to do so for some years to come.

You do, however, need the latest update of Jaws 16 to run on Windows 10.

Regards,

Sieghard

Hi all, Jaws 17 will run on windows 7 right? Will Jaws 18 run on the same platform, or is it just windows 10?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com

James Malone