From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Debbie April Yuille
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Creating a Website Using JAWS

Hi All

What is the best way to create a website using JAWS? I’ve quite an advance JAWS user but have never created a website before.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Debbie

Debbie April Yuille

Thanks for this. I’ll look into it.

Debbie

I started creating web sites a few months ago as I’m taking a web development class. I’m using windows 10 and Jaws2018. I use notepad++ as my editor. I then use html5 and css3. There is plenty of books you can get on the internet. There is some online classes at freecodecamp.org.