From: tele1974@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 11:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: dumb question about say current word command

Hi guys, I just noticed at my work computer, hitting the insert plus
numpad 5 to say current word command is not working any longer.  All
other commands seem to be working fine.  this same issue is happening in
both versions of jaws that are on my machine, jaws 18 and jaws 16ILM.
Anyone have any idea how to bring this command back?  I checked the
keyboard manager and it says the command is still assigned to this function.
Thanks, sorry for the stupid question!!
Kurt

Mario

that is, hold down the insert key and press the numpad 5 twice quickly.
no question is a dumb one, it's only dumb to not ask it.

say current word= insert+numpad 5. twice quickly spells the word.

Hi guys, I just noticed at my work computer, hitting the insert plus
numpad 5 to say current word command is not working any longer.  All
other commands seem to be working fine.  this same issue is happening in
both versions of jaws that are on my machine, jaws 18 and jaws 16ILM.
Anyone have any idea how to bring this command back?  I checked the
keyboard manager and it says the command is still assigned to this function.
Thanks, sorry for the stupid question!!
Kurt

tele1974@...

I know the keystroke, please read my entire post. The command no longer works.22222

Ben Humphreys <brhbrhbrh@...>

Is your Num Lock on? If so, press Num Lock key to turn off.

At 06:06 PM 3/6/2019, you wrote:
I know the keystroke, please read my entire post. The command no longer works.22222

tele1974@...

Numlock is off, as I stated, all other navigation keys work except this one.

Van Lant, Robin

As a test, does the command to spell the word work?