Topics

question about web apps?

Jessica D

Hi,

I’m sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I don’t know of any list I’m on, where I could ask this.

I found an app for podcasts, called Pocketcasts, which works quite nicely with jaws2019.

My question is, can you download stuff from a web app?

Can I download episodes, like I can with the ios app?

Any info on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Steve Nutt

Hi,

Yes, you can.  Why do you  ask?  Are you having problems downloading episodes?

All the best

Steve

I’m sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I don’t know of any list I’m on, where I could ask this.

I found an app for podcasts, called Pocketcasts, which works quite nicely with jaws2019.

My question is, can you download stuff from a web app?

Can I download episodes, like I can with the ios app?

Any info on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Yes, I’m not sure how to access it, but I read in the FAQ section that there’s a “more” button, that you must push, to download an episode.

Can you please tell me where this button is, and how to access it with Jaws?

Thanks,

Jessica

Yes, you can.  Why do you  ask?  Are you having problems downloading episodes?

All the best

Steve

I’m sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I don’t know of any list I’m on, where I could ask this.

I found an app for podcasts, called Pocketcasts, which works quite nicely with jaws2019.

My question is, can you download stuff from a web app?

Can I download episodes, like I can with the ios app?

Any info on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Have you explored the screen with the touch cursor since I assume tabbing around doesn’t work?

Yes, you can.  Why do you  ask?  Are you having problems downloading episodes?

All the best

Steve

I’m sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I don’t know of any list I’m on, where I could ask this.

I found an app for podcasts, called Pocketcasts, which works quite nicely with jaws2019.

My question is, can you download stuff from a web app?

Can I download episodes, like I can with the ios app?

Any info on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D

Hi,
No, can you explain how to do that?

On Mar 7, 2019, at 11:19 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

Have you explored the screen with the touch cursor since I assume tabbing around doesn’t work?

Yes, you can.  Why do you  ask?  Are you having problems downloading episodes?

All the best

Steve

I’m sorry if this is off topic for this list, but I don’t know of any list I’m on, where I could ask this.

I found an app for podcasts, called Pocketcasts, which works quite nicely with jaws2019.

My question is, can you download stuff from a web app?

Can I download episodes, like I can with the ios app?

Any info on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Steve Nutt

To be honest, I don’t know, as I don’t use it on the web.

Sorry.

All the best

Steve