Bouncing email-

Marla Bernbaum

Hello,

I have stopped receiving email from the list and got an email indicating that my emails were bouncing. I responded to that maessage and got a screen that said that my account was "unbounced". I still have not received any emails from the group in the last 3 or 4 days. My email is correct and I am appropriately receiving email from other sources. Is there something else I should do or resubscribe from scratch? Thanks, Marla

dennis

it's working.

--
Dennis Cornelison

Curtis Delzer

you are here, and I hear you just fine, all the time, see? :)