From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 4:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: screen shade on by default

    Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any way to have screen shade on by default in jaws 2019?

Thanks,

Daniel

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Daniel,

The easiest way I found to confirm whether the screen shade is on or off is to go into the quick settings menu with, Insert + V, or Capslock + V, if you are using the laptop layout, and in the search field type shade. Next, down arrow once and JAWS should state whether it is checked or not.
Take Care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: screen shade on by default

No, not to my knowledge.