From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of james hooper
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2019 10:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: websites and buttons

                Greetings all hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Okay I have noticed that on a couple of websites if I encounter a button that needs to be checked no matter what I do it won’t check, has anyone else had this issue.

james hooper

Well the weird thing is it doesn’t work with the spacebar and I couldn’t see a way to arrow either way to get the button to be checked I used Firefox  google Chrome the only one I didn’t try was internet explorer

Yes, and it matters which browser you are using. Also, you probably know that some buttons are checked with the space bar. Others are checked by arrowing to the buttons in the radio button list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

                Greetings all hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Okay I have noticed that on a couple of websites if I encounter a button that needs to be checked no matter what I do it won’t check, has anyone else had this issue.

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Hi,

It would help if you give the website you are having trouble with.

Greetings all hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Okay I have noticed that on a couple of websites if I encounter a button that needs to be checked no matter what I do it won’t check, has anyone else had this issue.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It might help if we know what website, and what the button is supposed to do when checked.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Well the weird thing is it doesn’t work with the spacebar and I couldn’t see a way to arrow either way to get the button to be checked I used Firefox  google Chrome the only one I didn’t try was internet explorer

Yes, and it matters which browser you are using. Also, you probably know that some buttons are checked with the space bar. Others are checked by arrowing to the buttons in the radio button list.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

                Greetings all hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Okay I have noticed that on a couple of websites if I encounter a button that needs to be checked no matter what I do it won’t check, has anyone else had this issue.

james hooper

It has to do with being able to send someone money, it is a prepaid card site.