Jaws 19 Verify from a friend

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I was talking to a friend on the phone  so I ask her what’s version of jaws she is running ,then she told me jaws 19 I told her that she have jaws 2019 then she told me no not jaws 2019  just jaws 19 !! Can anyone verify that there is no jaws 19 that she have jaws 2019?

Addison

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

There is no such thing as a version of JAWS 19--it is JAWS 2019 and if she/he is having trouble in Windows 10 you need to check to see that the system is running the latest Build of JAWS and has all of of Windows 10 unpdates.

Hello All I was talking to a friend on the phone so I ask her what’s version of jaws she is running ,then she told me jaws 19 I told her that she have jaws 2019 then she told me no not jaws 2019 just jaws 19 !! Can anyone verify that there is no jaws 19 that she have jaws 2019?
Addison
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>

Edward Green

Hi Addison,

Correct. After JAWS 18, version numbers switched to years. We had JAWS 2018, and we are now on 2019.

Cheers,

Ed

On 3 Mar 2019, at 21:53, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I was talking to a friend on the phone  so I ask her what’s version of jaws she is running ,then she told me jaws 19 I told her that she have jaws 2019 then she told me no not jaws 2019  just jaws 19 !! Can anyone verify that there is no jaws 19 that she have jaws 2019?

Addison

Dave...

Verified.

Dave

Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 13:53
Subject: Jaws 19 Verify from a friend

Hello All  I was talking to a friend on the phone  so I ask her what’s version of jaws she is running ,then she told me jaws 19 I told her that she have jaws 2019 then she told me no not jaws 2019  just jaws 19 !! Can anyone verify that there is no jaws 19 that she have jaws 2019?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you Ed , when she told me she have window7  I told her there is no such jaws 19  after jaws18

Correct. After JAWS 18, version numbers switched to years. We had JAWS 2018, and we are now on 2019.

Cheers,

Ed

On 3 Mar 2019, at 21:53, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I was talking to a friend on the phone  so I ask her what’s version of jaws she is running ,then she told me jaws 19 I told her that she have jaws 2019 then she told me no not jaws 2019  just jaws 19 !! Can anyone verify that there is no jaws 19 that she have jaws 2019?

Addison

Steve Nutt

Hi Addison,

There is certainly no JAWS 19.