One more version of David's excellent Chrome Tutorial with headings

Richard Turner

Greetings,

Since David gave blanket permission to put his tutorial out there and every where, and I don’t like using bookmarks in Word, I did a version with Headings.  Pressing insert+f6 brings up the headings list and you can then arrow down and hit enter on the section you want.

I also did a tiny bit of grammar editing and one or two typos.

I put it on my web site, and here is the direct link to the word docx file:

http://www.turner42.com/ChromeBrowserTutorialByDavidMoorewithHeadings.docx

HTH,

Richard

Curtis Delzer

Thank you Richard, that is a special thing for you to do.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

Debbie April Yuille

Hi Richard

Thank you so much. You are a life saver.

Debbie