From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 26 February 2019 16:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Re-Read Download File Path

Hi, Tom. If using JAWS, and Windows 10,

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Open File Explorer Options.

3. Use CONTROL plus TAB to navigate to the View tab.

4. Look for an option which says:

“Show File path in Title Bar”

5. Press SPACE to turn this option on.

6. TAB to Apply, and press ENTER.

7. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

8. When needing a file path, navigate to the file.

9. Press INSERT plus T to read the title. The file path will now be in the title with INSERT plus T.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...