what is the key stroke in jaws to update a pass word in chrome?

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

As you know I’m trying to learn to use Chrome, and so far it ain’t fun. Smile. anyway, I am trying to update my pass word in bard. I have put the pass word in, and chrome wants to update the pass word. So, how do I do that? I tried the alt key and the letter U and it didn’t work. so, if anyone knows how to update a pass word in Chrome, please send it to me. I’m getting tired of messing up here. Frustrated. Jim

Without knowing exactly what the dialog is saying to you it's impossible to advise.

That being said, if you are logged in to Chrome itself, all password management is done using the Google Account that you used as the Chrome login.  If this is the same one you're using for Gmail, Drive, etc., then you can go directly to:   https://passwords.google.com  for that account, as they will be saved and managed there.

Edward Green

Hi Jim,

Pressing f6 should take you to that message. You may need to shift tab to find the update button.

Cheers,

Ed

On 20 Feb 2019, at 21:45, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Without knowing exactly what the dialog is saying to you it's impossible to advise.

That being said, if you are logged in to Chrome itself, all password management is done using the Google Account that you used as the Chrome login.  If this is the same one you're using for Gmail, Drive, etc., then you can go directly to:   https://passwords.google.com  for that account, as they will be saved and managed there.

Steve Nutt

Brian,

It’s Alt+Shift+a, this will get you to any Chrome notification.

All the best

Steve

Without knowing exactly what the dialog is saying to you it's impossible to advise.

That being said, if you are logged in to Chrome itself, all password management is done using the Google Account that you used as the Chrome login.  If this is the same one you're using for Gmail, Drive, etc., then you can go directly to:   https://passwords.google.com  for that account, as they will be saved and managed there.

Steve Nutt

Alt+Shift+A is better, because you don’t have to F6 through other panes.

All the best

Steve

Pressing f6 should take you to that message. You may need to shift tab to find the update button.

Cheers,

Ed

On 20 Feb 2019, at 21:45, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Without knowing exactly what the dialog is saying to you it's impossible to advise.

That being said, if you are logged in to Chrome itself, all password management is done using the Google Account that you used as the Chrome login.  If this is the same one you're using for Gmail, Drive, etc., then you can go directly to:   https://passwords.google.com  for that account, as they will be saved and managed there.

Debbie April Yuille

Hi Steve

You don’t happen to know how to add a book mark into a specific folder in Chrome, do you?

Thanks

Debbie

It’s Alt+Shift+a, this will get you to any Chrome notification.

All the best

Steve

Without knowing exactly what the dialog is saying to you it's impossible to advise.

That being said, if you are logged in to Chrome itself, all password management is done using the Google Account that you used as the Chrome login.  If this is the same one you're using for Gmail, Drive, etc., then you can go directly to:   https://passwords.google.com  for that account, as they will be saved and managed there.

Steve Nutt

Yes, just press Control+D, then tab to the folder tree.  This assumes you’re adding the current page.