Topics

assistance

Aidan

Hello to all, is there anyone who may know how jaws may read the recapture code on some websites where there is no audio challenge. thanks

Kane Brolin

My understanding is that JAWS has no built-in algorithm for solving
visual CAPTCHAs.

I would recommend using CAPTCHA Be Gone, a tool that should work with
Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://captchabegone.com/user/register
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

bob jutzi <jutzi@...>

You're kidding!  That thing charges $3 a month simply to access captias?
Now that's one of the stupidest ideas I've recently encountered.  Paying
to solve Captias.

On 2/19/2019 2:57 PM, Kane Brolin wrote:
My understanding is that JAWS has no built-in algorithm for solving
visual CAPTCHAs.

I would recommend using CAPTCHA Be Gone, a tool that should work with
Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://captchabegone.com/user/register
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Well, Bob, you can either pay to solve captchas or you can have them remain unsolved, or use a sighted person every time you want a captcha solved.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

You're kidding! That thing charges $3 a month simply to access captias?
Now that's one of the stupidest ideas I've recently encountered. Paying
to solve Captias.

On 2/19/2019 2:57 PM, Kane Brolin wrote:
My understanding is that JAWS has no built-in algorithm for solving
visual CAPTCHAs.

I would recommend using CAPTCHA Be Gone, a tool that should work with
Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://captchabegone.com/user/register
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

Mario

most blind users who own an iPhone use the free BeMyEyes app. and some
even use the AIRA service if they already use it for other reasons.

You're kidding! That thing charges $3 a month simply to access captias?
Now that's one of the stupidest ideas I've recently encountered. Paying
to solve Captias.

On 2/19/2019 2:57 PM, Kane Brolin wrote:
My understanding is that JAWS has no built-in algorithm for solving
visual CAPTCHAs.

I would recommend using CAPTCHA Be Gone, a tool that should work with
Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://captchabegone.com/user/register
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

.

Don Mauck

You really need to report this as an accessibility violation to the owner of that site.

Internet Explorer or Firefox. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__captchabegone.com_user_register&d=DwIGaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=EQ0xAgqxGediPFS2iJyMwtaJACO0PE04qO0-xFG1duE&m=t_SDuXr-nw_wyuT4lvfCfx3CvyG9kyKCuyT43pOWl_g&s=iogfJl7GRsGkdSOME8CTrtD7AZB2ZP9vMPuiLvfBYwc&e=
You will have to create an account with that service and sign in.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin

.

Gerald Levy

Captcha Be Gone is dead, and according to reports on other discussion forums, it may also be a scam because people who have signed up on their site have discovered that it no longer works, and that there is no way to contact its developer to obtain a refund of the $36 annual fee because he has abandoned it and apparently absconded with the money.  So caveat emptor:

https://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=24467

Gerald

Gerald