From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Reyes
Sent: February 13, 2019 11:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is Adobe Photo premier accessible with Jaws?

Hi all
I am taking a broadcasting class and they use Adobe Photo Premier for video
editing. Is this accessible with Jaws?
Thanks.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone X!!!
see: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io if you want to talk blind
technology!!

JM Casey

I don't know about that particular programme. However there was a discussion
on another list recently about video editing software. Of course a totally
blind person will never be able to use all of the features of such a product
to their best advantage, but there's no reason why some of the functions
can't be accessible.

Goldwave is an audio editor. It can extract audio from some video file
containers, but it will not work with video content at all.