Chrome Amazon Issue

Randy Meyer

When using Google Chrome and searching Amazon, I am getting consistently knocked out of Chrome and the internet.  I enter some words in the search box in Amazon, hit enter, and I am kicked out of the internet, or I am unable to see the search results.

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 10 version 1809.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I upgraded to 1809 about five days ago to get the latest version of narrator and I am just noticing this problem.

Randy Meyer

Mohith BP

This is a long known issue when JAWS is on with various sites chrome
just closes.
I am using an earlier version of JAWS. I thought it is fixed in latest versions.

On 2/13/19, Randy Meyer <randymeyer@charter.net> wrote:
When using Google Chrome and searching Amazon, I am getting consistently
knocked out of Chrome and the internet. I enter some words in the search
box in Amazon, hit enter, and I am kicked out of the internet, or I am
unable to see the search results.

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 10 version 1809. Is anyone else
experiencing this problem?

I upgraded to 1809 about five days ago to get the latest version of narrator
and I am just noticing this problem.

Randy Meyer

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I use Chrome for 99.9% of all web browsing both personally as well as for my business where I often need to research products, go to supplier order sites and so on and I don't even recall Chrome ever doing this. I can go both to Amazon.ca as well as Amazon.com and do a search and it never kicks me out, I have no idea why it is doing this on your computer.

This is a long known issue when JAWS is on with various sites chrome just closes.
I am using an earlier version of JAWS. I thought it is fixed in latest versions.

On 2/13/19, Randy Meyer <randymeyer@charter.net> wrote:
When using Google Chrome and searching Amazon, I am getting
consistently knocked out of Chrome and the internet. I enter some
words in the search box in Amazon, hit enter, and I am kicked out of
the internet, or I am unable to see the search results.

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 10 version 1809. Is anyone else
experiencing this problem?

I upgraded to 1809 about five days ago to get the latest version of
narrator and I am just noticing this problem.

Randy Meyer

trinh martin

Yes, I too have been having that issue and I thought it was just this insane computer.  I hope they fix it soon.

--
Actions speak louder than words so may our actions reflect thankfullness, love, peace, joy, hope, kindness, and patience

Randy Meyer

Thanks, it just started two days ago. I never had a problem before that. I upgraded to windows 10 version 1809 around a week ago, which could be the problem.