From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:31 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Nothing seems to happen when I go to Firefox add-in manager

Hi!

In Firefox, when I go to the add-in manager nothing seems to happen. I do hear a sound as if I am placed into some edit field, like a search box. However, that is all that seems to happen. I cannot move out of that box, tab around or otherwise see what is on this screen. How do I access this properly? FYI, I am using the latest builds of JAWS 2019 and Firefox under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard

Al

I’m having the same problem. Only difference with me is I am using Windows 10

Al

In Firefox, when I go to the add-in manager nothing seems to happen.  I do hear a sound as if I am placed into some edit field, like a search box.  However, that is all that seems to happen.  I cannot move out of that box, tab around or otherwise see what is on this screen.  How do I access this properly?  FYI, I am using the latest builds of JAWS 2019 and Firefox under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard

netbat66

turn off the virtual pc cursor. then you should be able to get to the other options with the tab or arrow keys depending on where your on the menu list.

I’m having the same problem. Only difference with me is I am using Windows 10

Al

In Firefox, when I go to the add-in manager nothing seems to happen. I do hear a sound as if I am placed into some edit field, like a search box. However, that is all that seems to happen. I cannot move out of that box, tab around or otherwise see what is on this screen. How do I access this properly? FYI, I am using the latest builds of JAWS 2019 and Firefox under Windows 7.

Thanks,

Richard

Al

Thanks, worked like a charm.