From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amanda Berkley
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 2:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS accessible Order Management Software

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for software that can track orders for a B2B wholesaler.
It at least needs to be able to have users see if orders have been
fulfilled or are still pending from multiple devices.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda Berkley

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

My company is the wholesaler, and I need a system to help track in
coming and out going orders to my customers.

Does that make sense?

Amanda

Wouldn't that be something your wholesaler needs to provide? Typically such
things are done via some sort of web interface.

I'm looking for software that can track orders for a B2B wholesaler.
It at least needs to be able to have users see if orders have been
fulfilled or are still pending from multiple devices.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amanda

It makes a lot more sense, but while somebody might have a suggestion this may go well beyond the scope of this list. I guess it all depends on how many people are involved here, how many items, the volume of orders, do you need a fully integrated solution with inventory, ordering, shipping etc.
I own a retail business and that is a different side of the equation, most of the suppliers and wholesalers I deal with use anything from Quickbooks to full-blown SAP which could cost hundreds of thousands or millions of Dollars to implement depending on the size of the business, whether there is just one location etc.
I guess it would also depend if the software has to be accessible, I don't want to be a spoil-sport, but good luck if that is the case, I am having a heck of a hard time finding a replacement for my current point of sale software which is nearing it's end of life.

Regards,
Sieghard

I'm looking for software that can track orders for a B2B wholesaler.
It at least needs to be able to have users see if orders have been
fulfilled or are still pending from multiple devices.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amanda

Steve Nutt

Hi Amanda,

Does your company use a web site for online ordering? If so, what system does it use?

I only ask because I use WordPress and a plugin called WooCommerce, and the ordering system is very accessible on that.

All the best

Steve

I'm looking for software that can track orders for a B2B wholesaler.
It at least needs to be able to have users see if orders have been
fulfilled or are still pending from multiple devices.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda Berkley

Hi all,

I guess I should give a bit more detail to get you guys the best idea
of what I'm looking for.

The company is my father-in-law's stone quarry. They currently take
orders via e-mail and phone. I want a system that can have multiple
users input those orders ( for example, stone type, color and if
pallets are involved + the price per ton for that customer); and be
able to mark when those orders have been filled and again when they've
departed the quarry.