From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of trinh martin
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2019 11:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: question on cut and paste with jaws

Hi

I have a question. Lately when I cut or copy something from the
internet and try to paste it over to wordpad, it doesn't seem to take it
at all. I think my jaws is jaws 18 and often I am using internet
explorer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Shirley Tracy

That has happened to me recently as well. I just go back and do it again. Usually, the second try works. Not sure what’s happening.

I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 2018.

Shirley Tracy