track changes, is there only one way to pull up a list of changes in a document?

Cynthia Bruce

Good Morning All,

I just received a word document (Word 2010) from my supervisor, and she used track changes rather extensively. As I read through with JAWS (using JAWS 14), the only way of detecting specific revisions on any line is to arrow through letter by letter on every line – hardly efficient. I usually pull up a list of the changes in the document using insert+shift+r…usually that is very helpful. When I do that in this document, I receive a message that there are no revisions in the document, but I know there are – I hear revision when I read specific lines. So, any suggestions? Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cynthia

George B <gbmagoo@...>

There is a spot in the ribbons where you need to turn track changes on for them to be reconised.

I will look for you when I have some time

I just received a word document (Word 2010) from my supervisor, and she used track changes rather extensively. As I read through with JAWS (using JAWS 14), the only way of detecting specific revisions on any line is to arrow through letter by letter on every line – hardly efficient. I usually pull up a list of the changes in the document using insert+shift+r…usually that is very helpful. When I do that in this document, I receive a message that there are no revisions in the document, but I know there are – I hear revision when I read specific lines. So, any suggestions? Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cynthia

Mike Cormier <michel.cormier@...>

Not sure if this would help but did you try

List reviewers' comments  Control+Shift+apostrophe