Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:24:38 -0500
"JM Casey" <jmcasey@...> wrote:

I've only been using it for a few hours, but it seems virtually identical to Firefox to me.

You don't have to use anything you don't want to. I was a little skeptical about Waterfox myself, not being certain if it really was receiving proper updates for security and bugfixes as often as a major project like Firefox. It seems to be on the level, though, and so far it's working pretty damn well. It's not really just for you to call something a worthless piece of junk when you spent, what, all of five minutes with it?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: February 11, 2019 6:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: waterfox with jaws

I downloaded the portable version of Waterfox, but when I ranit, the interface contained a list of items which made no sense. There was nothing resembling a home page with a search edit field. So I chucked it into the Recycle bin. This worthless piece of junk isn't remotely similar to Firefox. No wonder hardly anyone uses it.

Gerald

On 2/11/2019 3:00 AM, netbat66 wrote:
the problem is if i switch to another screen reader (n v d a) when
waterfox is running then go back to jaws it looks like the virtual
pc cursor is not working. it will still say it is on or off but this
has mo effect until i reload waterfox. then jaws will start working
again.
also just like firefox the bookmark list will hang wheni open the
bookmark list for about 20 seconds.
i have to turn off the virtual pc cursor before i open it. then it
will not hang.